Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #291
RoyalPythonPros
I just wanted to add a small post on here. My name is Brian Hackett and I am a new breeder and I also live in Ellenville, NY. Because of this fact I have been hearing a lot of people on other sites acusing me of being Sierra. I am NOT her and I don't know her. I do have a few friends already on here that have met me in person and will verify this. The only site I have right now is my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/RoyalPythonPros

I will say that I am not saying anything for or against her personally because like I said, I don't know her. I did find out from friends that she is a 16 yrs old and does live in my area. That's all I know. Hopefully we can get this straightened out before I lose all my business from people that think I'm associated with her.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #292
KORBIN5895
Okay I have two contributions to this.

First this thread doesn't show up under sierra0101.

That statement leads into the fact that I approached about a trade on some of her boas. Where nothing actually happened trade wise I do find it kind of odd that she stopped communicating with me on February 7th.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #293
NIGRO51
Maybe it was something that you aren't seeing. Post the communications.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #294
Sierra0101
Kevin contacted me about trading a few of his remaining 2012s for some of the boas I have available. We talked and discussed trade values and I told him what I would value his boas at, he stated he would "pass that on" and see if he was interested. I texted him the next day and said "anything?" and I did not hear back from him after that. Maybe he is not receiving my messages but I texted him again this morning after his post and messaged him on here and still haven't heard from him. I figured he wasn't interested in the trade. Posting the communications is not necessary but if Kevin feels it might be, then by all means.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #295
KORBIN5895
Really Sierra? Is that how you want to play that? Please post those two attempts. Also your last text said you would need to think about it.

@Anthony

I am not sure how to post my text messages. I have a Samsung nexus s so if anyone wants to pm me a how to I could do that.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #296
Sierra0101
This is a photo of the last text I got from you, and my response the next day and then this morning. Like I said, you might not be receiving my messages.
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2013, 08:45 AM   #297
NIGRO51
Seems solid to me. What do you think kevin?

Old 02-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #298
WyteBoi
Kevin

In order to take a screenshot, you need to press the volume down button and the power button, at the same time for a couple of seconds.the ss can then be found in your gallery most likely in a screen shot folder.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #299
Suncoast Herpetological
Sierra

I avoided this thread originally due to the fact that I thought the whole situation was so implausible that it wasn't worthy of comment. Now that it has been resurrected, i have one comment that i think can bring this ridiculous circus into into focus

The inconsistencies in your continued postings are too numerous to go in to. Animals posted under multiple genetic labels, imaginary permits etc... The list goes on and on. It's possible some of these COULD be coincidence

However

The one falsehood you have still not addressed is this phantom domestic partner of yours...Sienna. In this day and age, if a person cannot be located on the internet then they don't exist. Pull up the High End Herps thread and read about David Beauchemin if you need a good comparative case study.

The way I see it...you have two choices if you ever want to be taken seriously

1. Supply conclusive documentation to the moderators that proves Sienna's existence (something I find highly unlikely)

2. Come clean and admit she is a figment of you imagination created to manipulate this site.

Without one of these two events occurring, I think you just have to get used to being thought a blatant pathological liar on this site

Old 02-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #300
NIGRO51
I do not see what that has to do with her posting proof of text messages.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!