Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #291
caffeinecynic
I'd bet dollars to pennies I'm an admin of the group he [David Beard] was insulting. If I'm right, it's 18k+ members.

Just putting that out as full disclosure since some people might perceive me as being unbiased in light of that [because yes, I admin a group that David was removed and banned from - though I do not deem the issue relevant to this thread at all and Jim is banned from it too].

Old 04-26-2017, 10:49 AM   #292
fishhead1992
I also disagree that taking screenshots is shady. You can do it on my page all you want, I have nothing to be ashamed of there. I don't think posting all the​ screenshots is needed though. Most everyone has probably already figured out to stay clear of David Beard unless you want him to find a reason to try and shame you on fauna. He had nothing in any of the deals he is so set on damaging Jim on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Old 04-26-2017, 10:51 AM   #293
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
unbiased
Biased*

Old 04-26-2017, 11:02 AM   #294
Logan85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
This could be damaging but also probably not required at this stage but do as you feel you need to, just makes this thread even more of a circus than it already is.
I am sure David is regretting having started it but the level it is sinking to is pretty sad.
Having grabbed all these screenshots while masquerading as a fb friend to gain access is not the way I would go about any business but hey its your job I guess.
Just another good reason I left the often times seedy world of farcebook, exited all groups including ones I had even started and ones I was admin on and said goodbye to all there.
I used to get odd friend requests all the time and most I denied, this shows that was probably a darn good move.
Not that I ever had anything interesting on my page anyway besides myself, my daughter and our snakes....lol
Actually upon inspection these were all from a Facebook search. He posted these in groups I was a part of. I believe ONE came from his personal page. Anyone could do this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Old 04-26-2017, 11:03 AM   #295
Black Adder
Never said taking screenshots was shady at all.
What I did say was not the way I would do business, two entirely different things

Old 04-26-2017, 11:03 AM   #296
Logan85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Logan, just a thought from me since you are relatively new (and I've earned the right to say this on account of numerous past infractions that thankfully are getting less frequent):
If you have received an infraction for saying something, don't repeat the whole thing in a new post.

My opinion on past history:

We all learn through trial and error, I certainly have done my best to do so (see above). And we all make mistakes. If a mistake or error is particularly relevant to a thread or ongoing, by all means post it.
But if a person has done something many years ago and is doing better (just as I am) I'm not sure it does any good to keep on throwing past mistakes in their face.
In fact, if one knew they would be punished eternally for past errors, there would be little incentive to improve. Let's honor the people who have chosen to do better.
Almost all of these were taken in the past few weeks. One is even a direct reference to him making this thread and shows it was a personal attack.

Old 04-26-2017, 11:04 AM   #297
Logan85
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
I'd bet dollars to pennies I'm an admin of the group he [David Beard] was insulting. If I'm right, it's 18k+ members.

Just putting that out as full disclosure since some people might perceive me as being unbiased in light of that [because yes, I admin a group that David was removed and banned from - though I do not deem the issue relevant to this thread at all and Jim is banned from it too].
Snek Hissing Booth

Old 04-26-2017, 11:22 AM   #298
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan85 View Post
I wasn't going to post anymore because I received an infraction for calling David "assassin for hire, Beardpool, will work for chimichangas" apparently that was inflammatory,...I hope this does not lead to anymore infractions. Thanks!
Be sure to tell the whole story if your going to share it. Your infraction was reversed into only a warning, which your failed to mention. Your posts at that point in the thread, had become nothing more than jabs at David in an attempt to inflame the situation. In addition, I had previously posted here not to go down that path with the posts. While an infraction must accompany a specific post (per the forum setup), it was not related to only that specific "Deadpool" jab, but your jabs as a whole.

I will not reverse any further infractions for you. If you earn them, you will keep them moving forward.

Old 04-26-2017, 11:26 AM   #299
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan85 View Post
Snek Hissing Booth

Oh, no.

But I have a hard time judging him for making fun of that one LoL

Old 04-26-2017, 11:44 AM   #300
Logan85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Be sure to tell the whole story if your going to share it. Your infraction was reversed into only a warning, which your failed to mention. Your posts at that point in the thread, had become nothing more than jabs at David in an attempt to inflame the situation. In addition, I had previously posted here not to go down that path with the posts. While an infraction must accompany a specific post (per the forum setup), it was not related to only that specific "Deadpool" jab, but your jabs as a whole.

I will not reverse any further infractions for you. If you earn them, you will keep them moving forward.
Thank you. I was not aware it was reversed. I have never had an infraction. I apologize.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!