Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:16 PM   #301
Logan85
Okay folks, I obtained some screenshots through FB that are relevant to this debate here. For those of you worried about the whole friending him and being creepy... all of these scree shots were obtained from FB groups Beard and I are a part of, minus one picture.David Beard is not a person you should deal with, believe, or try to reason with. Most of the posts he made were in the last month or two, except for maybe the leopard gecko ones. There is one that specifically talks about his personal issues with Jim Stelpflug and I feel is the reason he made this post to begin with. He made an inappropriate post on Jim's FB page, Jim deleted it, Beard began harassing Jim in private messages AFTER that, Jim blocked him, then he made this thread out of spite. So, here is a list of the "10 Reasons No One Should Trust David Beard"

1. In a post mocks a group of 30k+ people saying it "takes Special Ed to a whole notha level". Making light of people with mental handicaps.
2. Condones stealing of animals because he does not like the victim of the theft.
3. Admits to hating most ball python people (Jim is a BP breeder)
4. Makes a post on FB regarding being upset with Jim (reason for this thread?)
5. Hates scaleless animals and suggest anyone who holds them is a sexual pervert. (Does this include a child who has a silkie bearded dragon?)
6. Talks about a FB groups being "high school esque" and how all they do is screenshot people and bash them. THEN joins the group, proceeds to screenshot people and bash them using a litany of vulgarities. (Quite hypocritical, ya think?)
7. Admits to NEVER breeding reptiles, but also says he vended shows and trying to sell animals he bought from PetSmart. THEN has the nerve to call someone else a flipper.
8. Calls most reptile keepers morons "in the general public you see at reptile shows" but has no problems selling those morons animals he bought at PetSmart (no proof of actual sales, but he states in a screenshot his sister tells them anytime they have something good, and goes onto say he asks.market values to sell them for cheaper than that). Basically, the literal definition of a flipper if there ever was one.
9. Brags about his trolling skills. Seriously, he gets some type of weird enjoyment from it.
10. Admits to being "jaded by the pet community" (could this be the reason he constantly lashes out?)

Why would you take ANYTHING this guy says seriously? He has condoned animal theft, said the reptile community is mostly stupid, blatantly made this post out of spite, he's hypocritical, vulgar, the list goes on. Find below attached screenshots to corroborate my "10 Reasons To Not Trust David Beard". I apologize for the amount of editing. I wanted to keep the parties not involved in this anonymous and remove profanities to the best of my ability. This took a lot of effort on my part (In fact, this is the third time I've tried to post this, first time Tapatalk had an error and shut me down after 10 images). I will now try to post the screenshots in individual groups, instead of all at once on this comment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Old 04-26-2017, 12:19 PM   #302
Logan85
Here we have... reason for this thread, trashing 30k+ people and making light of special needs people, condoning animal theft, and making fun of someone Just for fun. More to come...

Old 04-26-2017, 12:21 PM   #303
DavidBeard
This Logan stalker is really reaching. I've never said I was not abrasive, opinionated and I can be a jerk sometimes. Pulling things from FB that have no relevance to this thread or topic only shows how desperate he is to distract people.

I am not a breeder. Hell, I am barely even a keeper at this point (I have a grand total of three animals right now). I am no longer involved in the business side of the hobby. Anyone choosing not to do business with me in affecting me in zero capacity.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:24 PM   #304
Logan85
Here he criticizes someone for importing, references the importer being a flipper, and does it for greed. Guess he forgot about his PetSmart flipping days, or excluded himself from his own stereotyping.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:24 PM   #305
DavidBeard
I find it funny how Logan is blacking out the Noobs In The Industry To Avoid group name in one of the above screen shots.....the entire group's premise is based on making fun of other keepers. If the place was too "troll-like" for me, thats saying something.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:28 PM   #306
DavidBeard
Also.....the screen shots above just corroborate what I said earlier about why I left the NITITA group, not because Jim breeds scaleless snakes but because of the thread about the Ball Pythons.

If anything, Logan is offering proof I was telling the truth.....thanks man!

Old 04-26-2017, 12:31 PM   #307
Logan85
Here we have his disgust for scaleless, how he hates anyone who deals with, and even suggests that peoole touch them for some perverted fetish.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:35 PM   #308
DavidBeard
*yawn*

Still isn't as bad as associating with criminals, losing a lawsuit and then involving the government in a squabble over a breeding loan.

FB drama is the only thing you can dig up on me. Congrats.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:37 PM   #309
Logan85
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
This Logan stalker is really reaching. I've never said I was not abrasive, opinionated and I can be a jerk sometimes. Pulling things from FB that have no relevance to this thread or topic only shows how desperate he is to distract people.

I am not a breeder. Hell, I am barely even a keeper at this point (I have a grand total of three animals right now). I am no longer involved in the business side of the hobby. Anyone choosing not to do business with me in affecting me in zero capacity.
Oh but it does have relevance because it completely destroys your credibility.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:39 PM   #310
Logan85
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Also.....the screen shots above just corroborate what I said earlier about why I left the NITITA group, not because Jim breeds scaleless snakes but because of the thread about the Ball Pythons.

If anything, Logan is offering proof I was telling the truth.....thanks man!
You had no problems partaking in bashing until people disagreed with you. Then you went full blown angry child and threw a tantrum. Then proceeded in an attempt to vilify Jim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!