Steps To Become Fedex Certified!!! - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 05-13-2006, 05:36 PM   #156
hhmoore
Darn.
And I was so looking forward to your story, lol.
Mystery, intrigue, witty repartee at the water cooler. It could have had it all.
(I even had the Mission Impossible theme cued up as a lead in.)

On a serious note, though - it really is a function of how good the rep is. There are posts by a number of people on the various threads that show that to be true. The process only takes a couple of weeks start to finish, once the ball gets rolling. Of course, as stated previously, it is always nice to have a couple of other contacts in case things get bogged down someplace.

Old 05-13-2006, 05:39 PM   #157
ItsJustJosh
I'm still waiting for the ball to get rolling.... I called several different numbers, and left voice mails on all of them. Will follow up Monday, I guess.
I do have a standard FedEx account, so I will just do it the 'Old Fashioned' way until I get the signatures and all processed.
sigh...

Old 05-13-2006, 07:36 PM   #158
hhmoore
Have you ever been contacted by your rep? That was the problem I had with getting things started...the "normal channels" just don't seem to get the job done when you don't know who your rep is. I ended up contacting the person CJ recommended in one of the other threads:
Lenny Evansek
FedEx Account Executive
leonard.evansek@fedex.com
I got a call back from my rep that same day, and the process went smoothly after that.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:39 PM   #159
ItsJustJosh
yeah, i left a voicemail with my rep. I'll call him again Monday, and if I don't hear back by Weds I'll call his boss. I'm not in a huge hurry.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:18 AM   #160
Otter_23
I just started the process last week and my rep who has never done this before has been great so far. She has called me several times and has really put effort into helping me get this done. Now I just have to send in my test box.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fedex certification, fedex waiver