Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #311
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Did you check the Scam... oops, make that Spam, folder?

Either way, whatever she may be willing/able to prove, regarding this particular episode, won't really do anything to dispel the perception that much of what she says has precious little basis in reality.
There is a long way between a scammer and a child. No one was robbed and I am a believer in second chances. It seems like she is on the right road and only time will tell.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #312
Sierra0101
Thank you Anthony

Old 02-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #313
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
There is a long way between a scammer and a child. No one was robbed and I am a believer in second chances. It seems like she is on the right road and only time will tell.
A child with an aversion to the truth is only a few baby steps away from making the choice to become a scammer. You feel free to coddle her and chalk it up to youthful indiscretions. That does nothing but help absolve her of the need to suffer the consequences of her actions. She definitely made conscious decisions to lie to all of us, and quite possibly willingly misrepresented some snakes along the way. There's nothing to suggest that she's changed. If you've read this whole thread and still believe that the "Sienna" scenario is the only lie she's told, well, I'm just not seeing what you are. It looks to me like she's still lying to us. It's her continued choice to lie that tells me she's still just as shady as she was at the very beginning of this thread. The only difference I'm seeing is that she's managed to muster the sense to not cuss us out.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #314
NIGRO51
I totally agree that the whole first 28 pages are a disaster filled with lies but i have more faith in a child turning it around than some of the other knowing adults that purposely rip people off over and over. Again time will tell howit turns out.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #315
RoyalPythonPros
Ok. Only a few weeks after I started up my business and I am STILL getting messages and people posting ads on craigslist saying to avoid me. EVERY ONE of the messages and ads said something about Sierra in them. Apparently just because we live in the same town means we are the same person. Judging by the messages I've been getting from people saying they were screwed over by her I wouldn't do any business with her personally. I wish I had the peoples names but it seems that almost all decided to remain annonomous and those that I do know are people I deal with that I will not get involved in this. I just see a bunch of people on here saying not to deal with her and then 1-2 people defending her. Doesn't that say enough? If someone applies for a job and has 2 good references and 10 bad ones do you think they'll get hired?????

Old 02-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #316
NIGRO51
Post the messages that you are receiving.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #317
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51
Post the messages that you are receiving.
If the emails don't include the senders' full names, they're considered anonymous third party quotes, which will get the poster infraction points. If the emails do have a full name given, they can safely be included.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalPythonPros View Post
those that I do know are people I deal with that I will not get involved in this.
If these people actually have been wronged by Sierra, you should encourage them to come tell their stories. For those who make honest, verifiable claims, there's really no downside to posting about their experiences.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #318
RoyalPythonPros
3 of them were craigslist ads. They have been deleted after recieving an email from my girlfriend telling them to look her up, since her picture is on the page and she is known throughout the world as a model. I recieved 3 messages, 2 of which are from friends of mine that dealt with her and asked not to be involved, the other one is a private message recieved on my facebook page, I pasted it below.

Sierra,

I don't know why you came up with a new name and think that people won't figure out it's you! You keep doing the same thing coming up with new names and having people talk for you that don't even exist! Maybe if you stopped trying to screw people over you might gain some sort of credibility! STOP LYING TO PEOPLE!

Old 02-17-2013, 05:14 PM   #319
Sierra0101
Brian, I am sorry people are harassing you because they think you are me. All I have to say is NO ONE has been wronged by me. I would love for these people to come on here and post proof of me supposedly screwing them over. I have done absolutely nothing wrong. I do not know who posted those craigslist ads, but whoever it is will not come forward and speak to me directly. I know I did not scam anyone, therefore I have nothing to hide. If you keep receiving these messages, please direct them to my email along with their identity if any. The fact that they are "deciding" to remain anonymous is proof enough for me that someone is just trying to slander me. Once again, I apologize that these people are harassing you.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #320
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalPythonPros View Post
3 of them were craigslist ads. They have been deleted after recieving an email from my girlfriend telling them to look her up, since her picture is on the page and she is known throughout the world as a model. I recieved 3 messages, 2 of which are from friends of mine that dealt with her and asked not to be involved, the other one is a private message recieved on my facebook page, I pasted it below.

Sierra,

I don't know why you came up with a new name and think that people won't figure out it's you! You keep doing the same thing coming up with new names and having people talk for you that don't even exist! Maybe if you stopped trying to screw people over you might gain some sort of credibility! STOP LYING TO PEOPLE!
I find it convenient that you have none of these messages that have annoyed you so much that you felt the need to post on here. Also I do not see a name of the person that sent you that fb message.

I can easily write nonsense paragraphs and pass them off as someone that does not exist to prove my point. Not that im siding with her but im a huge fan of solid evidence and so far all I have gotten from your posts is opinions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!