Moderator (s) needed - apply within, please. - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #321
Mrs_wise_reptiles
MIA.....
We all have been trying to get a hold of him to tell him about chuck no response...

Old 04-03-2010, 08:37 PM   #322
dzbreptiles
I don't post here very often but I would like to nominate Brian Dierking user name brd7666. I have know Brian for several years and both bought and sold animals from/to him and believe him to be a very sincere and trust worthy person. Also I know he has a passion and commitment for this forum. I know he would do a great job. Jeff

Old 04-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #323
brd7666
Wow, thanks for the kind words Jeff. I believe that this web site and the BOI are the most valuable asset in the reptile community. The BOI has helped a lot of people in many ways. The BOI is not only a tool to use for a future purchase from someone, exposing someone for who they are, or debating differences in a deal gone wrong, but it is also a great place to find history in the reptile community. If the BOI were to be lost, we would all lose a part of ourselves, for the bad people out there, they would love for the BOI to be gone. I believe the BOI does need to be cleaned up to some degree and if I were given the opportunity I would try to help make a better environment for everyone. I have time that I can dedicate to this site if I were selected. I always enjoy making new friends, and on the other hand, when duty calls, it isn't always plesent, I can deal with that as well. I do except the nomination, and if given the chance I would do the best I could to make this an even better site then it alreay is.
Thank you for your consideration.
Brian Dierking

Old 04-04-2010, 01:02 AM   #324
WebSlave
I guess it's time to close the bids for nominations. Thank you all for helping out. Hopefully Harald can give me an uptodate list of all the nominees so all the mods can review the list.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #325
hhmoore
Updated, and final, list of accepted nominations

Brandi Hockaday (Miss Tuniwha)
Rick Carew (crotalusadamanteus)
Dean Stemple (Strictly Exotics)
John Cordone (TheFragginDragon)
Nicholas Hrabowski (Polasian)
Maia Goldworm (JordanAng420)
David Gruning (DAND)
Laura Fopiano (Laura Fopiano)
Jeff Wise (WiseReptiles)
Gary Orner (Gary O)
Mark Batch (snakemansnakes)
Tim Johnson (Royal Morphz)
Kevin Batchelor (Southern Wolf)
Dean Arnold (Roy Munson)
April Yohn (AbsoluteApril)
Laura Bolt (LauraB)
Brian Dierking (brd7666)

Rich,
Should this serve as a call for the nominated members to prepare their descriptive blurbs?

Old 04-04-2010, 06:52 AM   #326
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Where is Sammy??
I have e-mailed and called him a number of times to inform him of Chuck but have not received any kind of response back. I don't even know if he knows about Chuck yet.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:18 AM   #327
DAND
Hey, sorry if I'm late but I just came across a name to add to the nominations list. I don't know if he would have the time to do it since I haven't seen him around much but I couldn't think of someone who could do the job better then the ferret himself Ritchie Luna.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 AM   #328
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Hey, sorry if I'm late but I just came across a name to add to the nominations list. I don't know if he would have the time to do it since I haven't seen him around much but I couldn't think of someone who could do the job better then the ferret himself Ritchie Luna.
Post 324.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #329
WebSlave
OK, here's the list of nominees.
  1. Brandi Hockaday (Miss Tuniwha)
  2. Rick Carew (crotalusadamanteus)
  3. Dean Stemple (Strictly Exotics)
  4. John Cordone (TheFragginDragon)
  5. Nicholas Hrabowski (Polasian)
  6. Maia Goldworm (JordanAng420)
  7. David Gruning (DAND)
  8. Laura Fopiano (Laura Fopiano)
  9. Jeff Wise (WiseReptiles)
  10. Gary Orner (Gary O)
  11. Mark Batch (snakemansnakes)
  12. Tim Johnson (Royal Morphz)
  13. [Kevin Batchelor (Southern Wolf)
  14. Dean Arnold (Roy Munson)
  15. April Yohn (AbsoluteApril)
  16. Laura Bolt (LauraB)
  17. Brian Dierking (brd7666)

One of the mods asked me if we could request all of the nominees to make a short resume to be posted in the poll for voting. This is not only for the members, but also for the mods (and me) to review. Just basically tell us a bit about yourself. Personally I would like to know about any affiliations with other sites that might possibly be a conflict of interest and/or impact your ability to have the best interests of this site at heart. I know some are admins and/or mods on other sites, and I would like to know about them.

So please post your resume here and I'll cut and paste to the voting poll when I set it up. I would rather have this in place BEFORE the voting commences.

Thanks everyone....

ps... I'll be highlighting the members on this list who have complied with this request.....

Old 04-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #330
Southern Wolf
Here is a little bit about me.

Until my reptile biz can support me, I make my living as a correctional officer. I get to deal with all kinds of people and all kinds of attitudes on a daily basis. This in of itself helps me perform my duties in a staff capacity on forums. It gives me the experience to deal with a multitude of personalities.

Aside from Fauna my other sites that I regularly visit are:

HerpFamily.com I am a co-admin over there. I started off as a regular member about 5 years ago and after a while I was asked to become a Mod. After a few years of being a mod Josh asked me to help him run the site as co-Admin. Therefore I do have experience in a staff capacity on a reptile forum.

I also spend time on the BLBC and Tarantulaslair. Both of those I am just a regular member in the grand scheme of things.

If you elect me to be a Mod here on fauna I will do the job to the best of my abilities. I am normally on here daily, and a lot of times there is not any “staff” logged in when I log in as I get on at “not normal” hours. As I'm typing this up there is not any staff here, so choosing me would add a staff member here during off hours.

If you feel I am not qualified that is cool too... It's not the end of the world for me.

Thanks for the consideration,

Kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread