Bad Guy RodentPro- Zoonotic disease warning - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #321
Inret
No, the frozen have a risk as well, though it's much less. Let me rephrase what I said earlier. If the zoo knows there's a problem with the live or the frozen stock, they aren't going to let visitors handle them. They'll have the visitors prep something else in a commissary tour. No zoo is going to expose people to any sort of disease knowingly, not if they're AZA.

If they did it without knowing, well, that's RP's fault, isn't it?

Old 08-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #322
BulkMice.com
There are diseases & viruses floating around a few large colonies in the US even still...

Old 08-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #323
Invictus57
I bought some mice in Late April and again in June which they shipped mid July because they said they would be "closed for the fourth of July". Seemed like some bs to me why they delayed shipping for over 2 weeks now I guess I know why. I know I shouldn't be freaking out prematurely but I can't help it! I know it doesn't need to be said again but they should've contacted their customers.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #324
snowgyre
Guys... this thread is almost a year old.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #325
Invictus57
I know this thread is older but I had never seen it so still kinda freaked about it

Old 08-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #326
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Guys... this thread is almost a year old.
It seems like this thread may have been bumped for a reason.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #327
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus57 View Post
I bought some mice in Late April and again in June which they shipped mid July because they said they would be "closed for the fourth of July". Seemed like some bs to me why they delayed shipping for over 2 weeks now I guess I know why. I know I shouldn't be freaking out prematurely but I can't help it! I know it doesn't need to be said again but they should've contacted their customers.
Psssst! Your ignorance is showing.....

If you take a look at their website they only ship Mondays and they don't ship during holiday weeks. This means that even though Thanksgiving is on a Thursday they won't ship that week.

Try cognitive think before making foolish statements.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:19 PM   #328
j_dunlavy

they posted that shipping delay on their website well ahead of time.

As for last year's outbreak; They had a headline banner posted on KS for about a month linking people to info about the outbreak at one facility; mice from one facility were in question and rats, etc were unaffected, according to their statement.

all that said, I have had no problem with either their customer service or rodents.

funny that bulkmice.com brings this up now, long after the fact. besides, his possibly false name is listed as "Micke J Mousse" (Mickey Mouse?) and joined just last month.

Mods, please check the authenticity of this person's identity, seems like a possible "slam the competition post"

Old 08-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #329
dustinNMpythons
Wow what a pathetic attempt at a promotional stunt, I've used rodent pro for something like 6 years and never had an issue, not once.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #330
Invictus57
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Psssst! Your ignorance is showing.....

If you take a look at their website they only ship Mondays and they don't ship during holiday weeks. This means that even though Thanksgiving is on a Thursday they won't ship that week.

Try cognitive think before making foolish statements.
And maybe before jumping on someone you don't even know and being rude Kevin you should know all the facts. I ordered in Mid June. If they had shipped the following Monday, as they have all my other orders with them, it would've still been in June. They held my order till mid July. Didn't have a problem with it, just happened to mention it. I have ordered from the for quite some time as well but thank you for the unnecessary, unwarranted and unsolicitated "lesson".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!