Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:40 PM   #321
DavidBeard
Have you ever been to a reptile show Logan? Most of the animals sold there are not sold by the person who produced them. Its called wholesale. I know you're relatively new here, but I find it hard to believe you're that ignorant of how capitalism works in the reptile world.

Comparing a captive bred Leopard Gecko to imported snakes is apples to oranges.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:44 PM   #322
Logan85
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Have you ever been to a reptile show Logan? Most of the animals sold there are not sold by the person who produced them. Its called wholesale. I know you're relatively new here, but I find it hard to believe you're that ignorant of how capitalism works in the reptile world.

2 years on this page, keeping animals as long as you claim. Been to many shows, and vend a lot. My statement was NOT BREEDING ANY ANIMALS. Any, not all. Also, flipping is flipping. Justify it however you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Old 04-26-2017, 02:47 PM   #323
Logan85
Quote:

You must have missed the point about flipping the animals. It was, what business did you ever have selling animals if you never breed any? Other than the obvious flipping for profit which you are so adamantly opposed to.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:48 PM   #324
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan85 View Post
2 years on this page, keeping animals as long as you claim. Been to many shows, and vend a lot. My statement was NOT BREEDING ANY ANIMALS. Any, not all. Also, flipping is flipping. Justify it however you want.

I have bred many animals I have sold and traded. Just not reptiles. I was involved in the arachnid/invertebrate hobby for a long while as well and worked with dozens of species of tarantula, true spiders, scorpions, centipedes and roaches. I produced many of those myself.

Without "flippers" the tables at many reptile shows would be sparse. Lots of breeders do not wish to interact with the general public and people who re-sell animals are an integral part of the reptile trade.

Jim himself has sold and traded animals he did not produce, which has been discussed in this thread. He also qualifies as a "flipper" in that capacity.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:51 PM   #325
Logan85
Quote:
I have bred many animals I have sold and traded. Just not reptiles. I was involved in the arachnid/invertebrate hobby for a long while as well and worked with dozens of species of tarantula, true spiders, scorpions, centipedes and roaches. I produced many of those myself.

Without "flippers" the tables at many reptile shows would be sparse. Lots of breeders do not wish to interact with the general public and people who re-sell animals are an integral part of the reptile trade.

Jim himself has sold and traded animals he did not produce, which has been discussed in this thread. He also qualifies as a "flipper" in that capacity.
But flipping was only bad when someone else did it? Selling imported ball pythons? Okay, got it. YOU were the one to bring up how bad it was being a flipper. I provided the screenshots. I use your Leopard Gecko flipping incident to prove your insane hypocrisy. I don't care who flips what. I'm not the animal flipper police. You sure like to play pretend a lot though.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:55 PM   #326
SiXandSeven8ths
Yo, Logan, just quit feeding the troll. If anyone cares to associate with that clown that's on them. It's clear the kind of person he is.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:56 PM   #327
Logan85
Anyways, I digress. I've provided everything I have to provide about you, Mr. Beard. I find it hard anyone would take you seriously regarding anything. Especially criticizing people for taking payment from a criminal (since you condone the theft of animals when you don't like the victim. You really avoided that one big time, didn't ya?). As far as trying to call people a liar or hypocrit... well I'll just laugh at that because you must be joking. I'll depart from this thread now. Thanks. I sincerely hope you reflect on your actions. I'm done here.

Old 04-26-2017, 03:06 PM   #328
DavidBeard
Quote:
I'm not the animal flipper police.
Are you sure about that?

Old 04-26-2017, 03:26 PM   #329
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan85 View Post
No, it shows much more than being abrasive and opinionated. Much, much more. I didn't leave out much. I found it shocking to condone theft, then accuse someone of being unethical for doing business with criminals. I found it shocking for someone to accuse someone of flipping imports, then admit to flipping petsmart animals. I found it shocking for someone to call the reptile community morons, but yet still have went to shows to flip his PetSmart animals. I find it shocking that someone who breeds no animals even sells animals at a reptile show. So... ? Maybe you're just accustomed to blatant hypocrisy, vulgarity, self righteous attitude, and deceiving ways. I'm a little surprised anyone would tolerate that behaviour. But hey, free country.

What exactly am I "tolerating"? And how is making a valid point based on my observations regarding what you've submitted here considered tolerating? So I see David called someone who flips animals, a flipper. OH MY GOD! For shame! Do you have proof that David was flipping animals? So far, we have a gecko. Wow. SECURITY!

Old 04-26-2017, 03:50 PM   #330
DavidBeard
I think a lot of this stems from Logan's association with the NITITA group....Tom Pecanic in particular would go on ALL CAPS inundated rants about "flippers" with various ridiculous hashtags on a pretty much daily basis, and would often be joined by other members in degrading the practice. Its obvious Logan is a part of that group, and I have no doubt there was a "call to arms" post made in that group to encourage members to find dirt on me if possible and post it here. Tom's profanity laced threats he sent me via Facebook PM only strengthen that suspicion.

I will say that I have no empirical evidence to back the above thoughts up, I merely have a feeling it happened. I am not stating it as truth in any way, so before any more NITITA groupies jump out of the woodwork to chide me for that, I figured I would make it clear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!