Bad Guy Lou Rodrigues, Designer Ball Pythons also on Kingsnake.com - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #331
Jay the Turtleman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I find this to be pretty rude. The boi is here for people to share their experiences. If he's not finding many, then he should ask if anyone has had positive or negative experiences with the breeder. There are posts like that all the time. Asking people about a breeder is doing research.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but his message would have been heard loud and clear without the following from his post;

"That is my interest in the BOI, not 33 pages of what 2 mature adults with a few comments of neutral third parties should have been able to figure out in about 20 posts."

I felt that the above was a little demanding, and rude as well, especially considering he's been a member for three months. Hence my reply.

Old 11-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #332
crotalusadamanteus
People retaliating with comments that don't pertain to the thread is why it's 33 pages of headache. If it don't pertain to the thread, then it's best left unsaid.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #333
MajorLeagueReptiles
I have purchased from Lou in the past and never had a problem. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #334
MrBig
How has noone pointed out that you shipped through UPS. Last time I checked you are not allowed to ship reptiles through UPS, only Fed EX. Not going to chime in on this issue since there seem to be major discpreancies in both of your stories. I wouldn't buy from Lou simply because he ships through UPS, which is neither legal or safe for the animals. Ship the correct way and this would have been avoided, possibly.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #335
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
How has noone pointed out that you shipped through UPS. Last time I checked you are not allowed to ship reptiles through UPS, only Fed EX. Not going to chime in on this issue since there seem to be major discpreancies in both of your stories. I wouldn't buy from Lou simply because he ships through UPS, which is neither legal or safe for the animals. Ship the correct way and this would have been avoided, possibly.
This thread is pretty old and you were able to ship reptiles, but not snakes with UPS. Many people had UPS accounts to ship.

Old 12-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #336
Jay the Turtleman
Actually, it's right on their web site where it says you can ship reptiles. It's there right now.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #337
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
Just to clarify, it's not illegal to ship reptiles, or even snakes through UPS. It's against their policy, but it's not a law. You may be mixing it up with USPS. Ship a snake through USPS, and you will be breaking a law.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!