Adam at Millenium Morphs...give me my money - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:41 PM   #331
Junkyard
I understand that, but it is important to have the facts straight. If I never read the other thread it is easy to think the Matt reported a claim to the CC company after Adam refunded the money.

Either way, the claim should have been dropped as soon as Matt said he would do it. Also, Matt receiving an extra $1500 is not right and he needs to return the money to Adam.

Old 12-22-2005, 09:42 PM   #332
MillenniumMorph
I Tried to contact Matt......no response

To those who are wondering if I had tried to caontact Matt, I did. I called a couple of times. I also sent him an email......

To those who said that he made the complaint before the refund.....Your right he did. But he said he would drop it. And call them and let them know that he was refunded his money. We also spoke on the phone and through email where he said he would let them know he was refunded.

He did not bother calling them. He let the credit go through. Know he has an extra $1500. I did mypart and refunded his money within days........

The he does not do his part and contact the credit card company after the check had cleared. Talk about poor communication.

I do not care what some of you think, he has been wrong from the get go. The stories that were explained were not accurate from the start. He should have never wemt to the BOI and bashed us from the start.

If he was so on top of things, he would have never had them credit his card an extra $1500. ........Sorry , thats the bottom line...

Old 12-22-2005, 10:01 PM   #333
Suncoast Herpetological
According to his CP, Matt has been on the BOI as recently as the day before this thread was started. My bet is that he will be posting soon

Old 12-22-2005, 10:13 PM   #334
Laura Fopiano
Talking

All the drama and intrigue of a soap opera! Has anyone notified Matt of this little tid bit? And no offense Adam, but didn't Matt have to wait quite a while for his refund? The Christmas holidays are a big deal and maybe he'll get back to you after Christmas, or New Years or Valentines Day??

Old 12-22-2005, 10:21 PM   #335
Rockford
Considering this thread is only 4 hours old, if I am not mistaken, I would suggest before anyone posts their assumptions to wait until Matt can post.

Adam- When did you find out about this? How many attempts did you make calling him? Did you leave a message? There is a possibilty he is busy or out could be out of town. It is the holidays. Also do you think that maybe the credit card company might have screwed up too? I know I have had problems with mine in the past. So I would suggest sitting tight, just like Matt did for his 2 or 3 month refund from you and see what happens. Hopefully you guys can straighten this out without making a big scene all over again.

Happy Holidays to everyone......

Old 12-22-2005, 10:30 PM   #336
Chameleon Company
Did anyone say "poetic justice" ? My bet is on Valentine's Day, maybe even Easter !!

Old 12-22-2005, 11:57 PM   #337
coyote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
Did anyone say "poetic justice" ? My bet is on Valentine's Day, maybe even Easter !!
Almost, but not quite. If what has been related thus far is true, then one party has manipulated his options to actually commit not only simple theft but actual fraud.

I can not support theft or fraud regardless of what unpleasantness may have occurred between the two. And doing so is not "justice".

Old 12-23-2005, 12:22 AM   #338
mdc
Adam,
Whether you believe it or not, I did cancel the CC claim. This is the first I've heard about any of this. It sounds to me that you are just trying to make me look bad now in hopes of saving your reputation.
However, that is all beside the point. You sent me an email at 3:30 today alerting me of this for the first time and you are already on here flaming me. That right there shows me exactly what kind of person you are. Also, the only phone calls I got today were from my sister and Brett Thacker alerting me to this thread. I will be happy to post phone records when my bill comes to prove you never called.
Anyhow, unlike you, I am an honest person and don't take advantage of anyone, including people like you. I will call my CC company tomorrow and find out what happened. If they can't give the money back to you for some reason, then I will contact you and send you the money. I am on vacation right now and won't be able to check this board for a few days, so this will have to be my only post until then. Adam, once again, I will look into this first thing tomorrow. Isn't it nice getting a resolution so fast. I wish I knew what it felt like.

Matt Crabe

PS Thanks to everyone for giving me a heads up on this thread. I wouldn't have seen it for a couple weeks without you guys since I just started my vacation. Thanks again.

Old 12-23-2005, 12:38 AM   #339
Laura Fopiano
Good to see you Matt!

I knew you would you would be here to tell your side!! Have a Merry Christmas! And keep us posted.

Old 12-23-2005, 01:38 AM   #340
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
Almost, but not quite. If what has been related thus far is true, then one party has manipulated his options to actually commit not only simple theft but actual fraud.

I can not support theft or fraud regardless of what unpleasantness may have occurred between the two. And doing so is not "justice".
I couldn't agree more. Seems several of the first posters are getting a little glee out of the circumstances. Karma.........maybe, but karma or no, we can't condone this alleged fraud, and fraud is what it is if he continued the claim after receiving the check. Remember here folks 2 wrongs does not a right make, even in a PC world.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!