Bad Guy Steve Markevich/ Serpent's Den - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #351
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Very good question.

Post #11, quoted within triplemoons post.

Basically the normal things in life that you or I or any other normal responsible adult get hit with and are expected to handle and take care of. Taxes, credit card bills, rent, utility bills, cost of living, child support, etc etc...

I just don't understand why it is when you know you are failing in business and cant even pay your child support, why continue? Why not just get a job? Why not just face the facts that you don't have what it takes to succeed in business? Why do the kids have to suffer? Is it laziness? Is it not wanting to answer to a boss? Is it not wanting to work hard? What is it?

What part of having to claim chapter 13 doesn't tell you that you have a higher debt to income ratio? Jesus, get a job, get two jobs.
Steve you have denied any guilt associated with the charges against you in the state of Pa.

Has anything been resolved? will you update us all?

Chuck were thinking of you buddy. and praying for your speedy recovery.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #352
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Steve you have denied any guilt associated with the charges against you in the state of Pa.

Chuck were thinking of you buddy. and praying for your speedy recovery.
Sure I'll update you Ed.

I recently met with my public defender for the first time and the state dropped most of the charges without any negotiations or plea.

My public defender reviewed the case and said there seemed to be a Abuse of Power in this case and also that my Civil Liberties were severely violated.

My public defender has also hired a private investigator for this case so there you have it.

That's all I'm going to say for now.

Thanks for caring Ed

Old 03-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #353
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Sure I'll update you Ed.

My public defender reviewed the case and said there seemed to be a Abuse of Power in this case and also that my Civil Liberties were severely violated.
Did he mention anything about your control or power or possibly the civil liberties of all the animals you left in the cages to freeze to death?

Old 03-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #354
garweft
Hey Ed i would think you would be busy trying to answer the questions in any of the multiple bad guy threads you have instead of pulling up old threads to try to divert the attention from yourself.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #355
capt._howdy
wow Ed you still amaze me how about u deal withYOUR THREADbefor you start with on this one.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #356
Utta
Quote:
Did he mention anything about your control or power or possibly the civil liberties of all the animals you left in the cages to freeze to death?
Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't read it all. But Steve has stated many times that they were not left unattended. Or as you put it "left in the cages to freeze to death". I believe he stated that his wife(?) Took proper care of animals as best she could in his absence.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #357
Shadera
Good Lord Ed, anything to take the focus off you, huh? You don't answer questions asked of you, so what right do you have to question others?

Old 03-03-2010, 11:30 PM   #358
flboabreeder
Quote:
So he will have his day in court ED... Court= Where both sides present their evidence and leave it up to a jury of their peers to decide( kind of like the BOI) Getting the picture yet?

Old 03-04-2010, 01:34 AM   #359
Iraqvet
Jesus Christ,Ed what the heck is you major malfunction??Why do you just show people more reasons to hate you..No one likes you here so move on..!!!

Old 03-04-2010, 04:02 AM   #360
dragonluver83
Quote:

Ed you need to be more worried about resolving you own problems. instead of asking for answers you need to be giving them.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...861#post883861

And this is the place to do it. So why dont you update us on some proof.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chris foley, eric musser, steve markevich