Bad Guy RodentPro- Zoonotic disease warning - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2013, 12:51 AM   #351
laterob
Quote:
I bought some mice in Late April and again in June which they shipped mid July because they said they would be "closed for the fourth of July". Seemed like some bs to me why they delayed shipping for over 2 weeks now I guess I know why. I know I shouldn't be freaking out prematurely but I can't help it! I know it doesn't need to be said again but they should've contacted their customers.
Quote:
Jon I did see that there would be a delay in shipping. Wasn't a problem for me to wait or i would've gotten mice at the reptile show.
I can't read intention through written text, but 'seemed like some bs to me why they delayed shipping for over two weeks now I guess I know why', especially following the previous post, comes across as an accusation to me.

To then follow that with the other statement I quoted above puzzles me.

This thread IS about Rodent Pro, and a warning about diseases that may/may not be present in their product. Neither of you, Lisa or Micke, have provided any evidence to merit the bumping of this thread or the panic you are trying to encite.

Micke, you seem like a nice enough guy, and handsome too. It also seems like you joined Fauna towards the end of July, began selling rodents to the public towards the end of July, completed your website towards the end of July, then joined here and placed some ads. Now, I can't help but conclude that you are responding to this thread for the SOLE purpose of undermining other suppliers and building your own business.

Lisa's first post in this thread is, to me, full of exaggerations and ill-intent. Your posts, Micke, are easy enough to see through.

Personally, I find both of you acting a bit like 'ambulance chasers', and you both have left a bad taste in my mouth.

Old 08-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #352
Dennis Hultman
Mr. Mousse,
Quote:
Im not singling out RP here sorry that is not my intention. Ive been in this business a long time Sir. RP (not Ron Paul) is one of many guys that "resell" they do not have their own colonies. RP is not the only ones that have experienced issues in the last year either. I am not doubting your google-fu skills sir but I did manage to find much information on who supplies what feeders to where. There are also companies that have began irradiating their mice due to salmonella outbreaks. These are issues that are continuous in this business not merely a freak chance of bad luck. There are viruses that spread from rats to mice and vice-versa and can wipe out entire colonies yet even after the virus has been eradicated the locations are compromised and usually mean a dead zone for breeding and full tear down decontamination must occur... these viruses are widespread right now and there are large colonies coming off line and making supply drop on many items nationally.
Intentions are not this is a year old thread about Rodent Pro. That is exactly what you are doing by bumping this thread to the top of the forum.

You are a direct competitor posting statements like RP and others with "large colonies" are experiencing issues. You are not a customer, associate, supplier or the like experiencing problems with this company, correct?

Personally, I have some issues about all that transpired with this last year. I think it could of been handled better. That does not change the fact that you bumped this thread not to show a bad transaction, good transaction, to add direct evidence or firsthand knowledge of a ongoing problem.

So far all we have is you bumped the thread because you goggled some things about current problems and your a competitor. I don't think that is going to sit well with many. Just my opinion.

Quote:
My "accusations" are merely bringing to light what any of you fine gentleman can find out for yourself thanks to google
Quote:
Do some digging and you will see I'm not merely spamming for gain's sake
Maybe not just "merely" but the reason you happen to be the one bringing it here seems to be for gain.

I did a google search as well for current problems, complaints, reports and didn't find anything that your alluding to. Instead of being cryptic put the evidence up of a current investigation, report, complaints detailing what's going on.

Your the one that brought it up so put something up instead of telling people to go find it.

I would like to see why you thought it was necessary to bump this thread now. That is if it isn't merely for gain and take shots at another supplier of feeders.

You do see the impression that it gives, don't you?

Thanks.

Old 08-03-2013, 03:54 AM   #353
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

I would like to see why you thought it was necessary to bump this thread now. That is if it isn't merely for gain and take shots at another supplier of feeders.

You do see the impression that it gives, don't you?

Thanks.
Come on Dennis...he had to do something to offset the fact that his prices are 2 or 3 times higher than theirs..mudslinging is free!!!

Old 08-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #354
Celtic Constrictors
I wasn't going to add to the necro-thread but here goes. I read Mr. Micke Mousse's intro post when he first put it on Fauna. I thought, "what an interesting person. He has a sense of humor, and sounds like a good person to do business with."

Then, I saw his post on a competitor's bad guy thread and read it. I was dissuaded from having any more thoughts of potentially buying feeders from such a person. It was blatantly obvious why this thread was bumped.

That being said, I did "google it", Micke, and I found nothing new pertaining to infections in the feeder industry as Mr. Hultman and Vanessa both concluded.

I would sooner buy from Rodent Pro at this point even in light of what transpired over a year ago.

Old 08-03-2013, 10:43 AM   #355
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulkMice.com View Post
Im not singling out RP here
Yes you are. You posted on a thread with their name on it. We have discussion forums here if you had wanted to simply discuss the subject of feeders, but you chose instead to post on the thread of a particular business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine84 View Post
It was blatantly obvious why this thread was bumped.
I agree.

I think hard work, a good product, and good customer service is what makes a business. Showing up with a catchy name while kicking your competitors in the teeth might make people remember you, but probably not in the way you wanted.

Old 08-03-2013, 11:22 AM   #356
BulkMice.com
This is a completely understandable reaction and I do apologize for causing a ruckus on the board. I do realize this was most definitely not the right way to open a dialogue about mice and rat breeding colony health. Im sorry to RP for having inflamed this thread.

Micke

Old 08-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #357
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulkMice.com View Post
Im not singling out RP here sorry that is not my intention. Ive been in this business a long time Sir.
First off, the person you quoted is not a SIR....

Second, going through old threads just to find one about the competition and raising said thread to the top of the forum just makes you look like you're trying to cut in on the competition.

Without new and proper PROOF, this just looks like one dealer trying to get a one up on another.

Old 08-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #358
BulkMice.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
First off, the person you quoted is not a SIR....

Second, going through old threads just to find one about the competition and raising said thread to the top of the forum just makes you look like you're trying to cut in on the competition.

Without new and proper PROOF, this just looks like one dealer trying to get a one up on another.
Im sorry about the gender mix up, I did not go mean offense. I did not look through this persons profile and I apologist.

You are correct and I see the folly of my course. I should not have posted on an existing thread, I should have created a new specific thread which was a mistake.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #359
DISCERN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Come on Dennis...he had to do something to offset the fact that his prices are 2 or 3 times higher than theirs..mudslinging is free!!!
You ain't kidding!!

Checked out his prices, and was absolutely astounded. 2 to 3 times higher, plus many sizes of the rodents are anywhere from 5 to 15 grams SMALLER than most other rodent suppliers.

BulkMice.com....have fun trying to even compete in this industry.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #360
Wilomn
While you are all tearing the new guy a new one, let's not forget that RP DID do some really crappy things.

They didn't tell anyone about a very serious disease they knew they had, they denied they had it, then said it was suppliers of theirs who really had it. If I recall, at least one of those suppliers had his facility and all contents burned to the ground because this disease was so serious.

So, while RP may now, or may not, have good rodents, they didn't, lied about it, and really, deep down, should not be given the benefit of the doubt. They've already proven they don't deserve it.

Let the new guy bashing continue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!