Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2012, 02:31 AM   #361
LauraB
Quote:
Yes indeed Bobby Hill was sure a salesman.
More like snake oil salesman.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #362
blokhedd
just got back from the cleveland reptile show no argentines just some columbians. happy birthday to me..... i cant believe bobby is setting this kind of example for his son. In this day and age sooner or later his son will see these posts and know what kind of man his father is.

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...feb9568e/l.jpg

Old 11-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #363
blokhedd
Kim86 on tegutalk

kim post that he contacted bobby last week pretending to be a interested buyer
and BOBBY REPLIED!!! hes still stealing from people! how low is he gonna sink? also saw a thread about a man interested in a tegu and someone who knew what bobby did to all of us still promoted varnyard because they had a "smooth transaction". whoever you are you are an enbler of fraud and theft.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #364
Randy Hill
Sent 350.00 6 Months ago.Nothing but promises,No tegu.No money returned. Hope He is prosecuted .

Old 11-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #365
irishgrl
Is there a way to prosecute him? We have all these people who he has stolen from, can he be charged? I live in NJ so I not sure of Fla law. My Aunt and Uncle are retired Miami Dade detectives. It's not their jurisdiction but they could find out what could be done if I asked them. Is anyone here that is interested in taking that route? I just want my son to get his tegu. Having an autistic child is very difficult to explain what is going on. He is high functioning and loves reptiles. They are a passion of his and he fell in live with the video of Mr. Hill's tegus. I know now that I was fooled. I don' t want this to happen to anyone else which is why I posted. I am curious on how people are still getting in touch with him in regards to new purchases. When I call the number it says no longer in service. Is it via email?

Old 11-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #366
Lucille
I have not heard back in this thread that many people have filled out consumer complaint reports on the website of their state attorney general consumer fraud divisions.
While filling one out is no guarantee that you will get a refund, if enough people fill out complaints there will be an investigation and it will not cost you anything. I urge those who have not received their tegu or a refund to complete these complaints.
If you do not know how to locate the consumer fraud division for your state, pm me and I will help you.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:39 PM   #367
irishgrl
I only did the BBB. I will do consumer affairs next. Thank you.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #368
WebSlave
This may be a good starting point -> http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html

Old 11-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #369
irishgrl
Thank you, just completed the online complaint with the Division of Consumer Services. Thank you so much for the link.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #370
laurarfl
I spoke with a friend who is FL FWC and former police officer in FL. His response was that filing an IC3 complaint is the best bet because that agency communicates with all the necessary departments. He also encouraged contact with local police depts and Panama City police dept as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard