Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #361
Skiploder
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/A...id=cumrg4Ak3rM

Quote:

Be sure to mark your calendars for September 29th & 30th, as we will be attending the Sacramento Reptile Show and will have the LARGEST booth there! If you've never been to a Reptile Show, you're in for a treat!

You are apparently doing well Robert. Do the right thing and pay Bill his money. There are almost 19,000 views on this thread. Keep this up Boy and you won't be able to afford admission into the Sac show in a few years.

From your website:

The Serpentarium is a privately owned 3,000 square foot, 2-story Museum and Reptile Super Store. Established in 1989, The Serpentarium has long been considered, "Lodi's Best Kept Secret."

Established in 1989 by Bill Gillingham you fraud. Pre meditatively stolen by YOU 20 years later.

Pay Gillingham his money, Robert. This crap is catching up with you. Make this right before it's too late.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #362
AF Exotics
I am curious,is there possible legal ramifications for large purchases(down payment)while under orders or mandates put in effect by the legal system when you file for bankruptcy, and sign legally binding contracts to accept the terms the courts impose on you ?

Old 09-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #363
Brandonadam209
I am confused who Ryan is.. first he says he worked for Robert for three years, then his last post it sounds as if he is Robert...Am I the only one confused here?

Old 09-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #364
Brandonadam209
Nevermind my last comment, I am up to date now... There wasnt any italics in the post I was talking about like if someone was to quote, through me off a bit, had a 14 hour work day lol

Old 09-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #365
bxjoon
By the way, how's the snake doing?

Old 09-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #366
Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
Nevermind my last comment, I am up to date now... There wasnt any italics in the post I was talking about like if someone was to quote, through me off a bit, had a 14 hour work day lol
Lol nope defenantly not Robert. I work there for 4 years the first year was went bill owned it the last tree was when Robert owned i mean stole it. Loved working for bill but can't say the same about Robert. But I'll give you a break since you worked your ass off lol

Old 09-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #367
Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Lol nope defenantly not Robert. I work there for 4 years the first year was went bill owned it the last tree was when Robert owned i mean stole it. Loved working for bill but can't say the same about Robert. But I'll give you a break since you worked your ass off lol
I meant worked there

Old 09-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #368
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxjoon View Post
By the way, how's the snake doing?
One day at a time, he is on his medication. Two different kinds, one for his skin condition, and the other for internal parasites.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #369
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
right on bro, lol...

you going to be attending the Sac show?

Old 09-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #370
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
right on bro, lol...

you going to be attending the Sac show?
the BOI is not the place for general discussion, take it to PMs

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!