Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-01-2015, 06:22 AM   #361
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
You all have made your opinion of about me no matter what I say or what I do or what I show is going to make a difference anyways you all went on half of screen shots you all do not know the whole story and you're all made a judgement on something you don't know all about "W,W,G,S"
I've been asking you for weeks now to post the whole conversation and prove everyone wrong but you refuse. I bet it's because you know it won't make you look good at all.

Old 11-01-2015, 06:23 AM   #362
Bronx Boa
Send the glock and we will be all square

I'll forgive the lies and even give you a great trader rating....all I want is something for my trade.

Call me

The BronX BoA

Old 11-01-2015, 06:26 AM   #363
Bronx Boa
Or look...you were selling one of my 11 snakes for 500.

Send me that...ill go buy a glock

You come out winning Mel. I know that's all you care about

PayPal and ill post here so everyone knows you did it
Alexicon@gmx.com

The BronX BoA

Old 11-01-2015, 06:40 AM   #364
Black Adder
Mr Kruger, I am not sure at this point whether a second deal was EVER truly agreed upon by both parties but that does NOT make you a good guy in this thread by a long stretch!
Fact remains you still have lied numerous times and based on that alone why should we beieve anything further you have to say?
Pictures of snakes with hand written posits is not really proof when it boils down to it but its a start as you would have to had know weeks ago to take pictures with that date on so you may still have them all.

So we are at the position where you have 11 of Alex snakes, he has nothing
How can we all move forward in a way that is acceptable to both parties
Quit the smart alec replies, insults, ego etc
Can we resolve this like adults or not?

Old 11-01-2015, 06:43 AM   #365
Bobby Douglass
This is crazy. Get your snakes shipped back to you and sell them yourself. Why in the world would you take that big of a loss by trading them all for a Glock?

Old 11-01-2015, 06:51 AM   #366
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
This is crazy. Get your snakes shipped back to you and sell them yourself. Why in the world would you take that big of a loss by trading them all for a Glock?

I have doubts that he'll send or send them all. Also I have a concern of their condition. But as mentioned, I don't want to further speculate and insult.

$500 measly bucks and this is over

The BronX BoA

Old 11-01-2015, 06:59 AM   #367
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
I have doubts that he'll send or send them all. Also I have a concern of their condition. But as mentioned, I don't want to further speculate and insult.

$500 measly bucks and this is over

The BronX BoA
So Mr Kruger
Alex has put a very reasonable offer/solution on the table
Please respond....

Old 11-01-2015, 08:51 AM   #368
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
You or someone wrote a date on a post-it
You asked to use the days newspaper

This doesn't tell me that their in your possession.

The BronX BoA
I do believe he has the 11 snakes he posted photos of with notes.

He gave a reason for why he lied, although that should have never been lied about. That he did not address it until very recently is also a poor move and instills no great confidence in the potential veracity of claims.

Old 11-01-2015, 08:57 AM   #369
nickolasanastasiou
Alex, at this point, I think it might be best to go out on a limb and pay for shipping to get your eleven (all eleven; none being gifts or any other undeserved whatever) snakes back, sell them, and use the proceeds to get your guns. I get that the situation is crappy, but I think the recovery of the snakes is more realistic than you receiving any money or firearms from Mel.

I am disappointed in the lying behavior of Mel, but it is best for you not to lose everything you have in this. Write him off as many others likely have by now. Alex, you made some mistakes. Mel is unwilling to assist you in any way. The language used to negotiate the deal has been less than ideal. Recover what you can, sell them all, and go buy yourself some boom sticks.

Old 11-01-2015, 09:21 AM   #370
Thenotoriousdud
I agree with Nick. Pay the shipping and get the animals back. It us getting clder and the shipping window my close on you. You are NOT going to get a firearm or $$ out of this guy. I still don't trust that he is still in possession of all animals. It took way too long for the photos to be posted. Put some form of safeguard in place before proceeding. Good luck man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger