Good Guy Jen Boeke of JBsCresties.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:37 AM   #31
Kasi
Just received a crestie from Jen - all was awesome! Animal looks great, communication was stellar, and just all around what we've come to know her for - excellent!

Old 10-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #32
ScaredyCatAsh
I recently purchased quiet a few geckos from Jen. It was a pleasure to do business with her.

Jen was very awesome to deal with. She answered all of my questions in a timely manor and was very informative. I have to say, she knows a lot about cresteds and is very dedicated to them. If I ever need to know anything about them I know exactly where I can go to get it..

Besides her amazing knowledge of the species, her geckos come in very healthy and alert. I have no issues with them and they eat the same night they came in. Her pictures are amazing and match the gecko to a T.

I will definitely be purchasing more geckos from Jen and recommend her to any one looking for high quality healthy geckos

Old 10-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #33
Mimmieux
I haven't purchased anything from JB(yet) but I very much plan to in the future, in the meantime I always refer her videos and even look back on them myself when I'm not sure of something. When I first got into crested geckos these were the first videos I saw, and I sure am glad of it!
Great work as always, keep on doing everything you do best!

Old 10-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #34
Jaybee
Thank you all very much, I really appreciate your feedback and your business

Old 04-23-2013, 10:48 AM   #35
Kokopelli Geckos
Purchased two AMAZING baby crested geckos from JB's Cresties from the 2012 crop. The attention to every detail during the entire process is second to none. She obviously cares very much for her babies and makes sure that each baby is going to its new home with an owner who is educated in keeping geckos- whether the new owner is a veteran keeper or new to the wonderful world of crested geckos. She sends along tons of info, makes sure that the new owner has access to even more great info, and quickly responds to any questions that the owner might have.

Thank you so much, JB, for the outstanding quality animals and for being a shining example of what a keeper/ breeder/hobbyist should be!

I am looking forward to doing lots more business with you in the future

Heather Chong

Old 07-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #36
RachelRW
Jen is probably one of my favorite people to buy from. Partly because they're gorgeous little creatures, and secondly because she's always keeping in great contact! This is my second transaction with her, and I received a bright, beautiful and attentive little gecko! Care and health of the gecko always seems to be one of her biggest concerns. And I love that she wants a message when the gecko makes it! That tells me that she really loves her animals and cares where they go, which is important to me as a buyer!
Thanks Jen!

Rachel R. Wintjen.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #37
Apollo's Geckos
Jen,
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We believe it is very important to show appreciation for those breeders who work hard and are very compassionate about their loved collection. Since the beginning of our inquiry, Jen has excellent communication. Answering any and all questions we may have had in a timely fashion. Her professionalism is outstanding, stating how important her terms and conditions were on her listed geckos.
Finally, when we got the chance to meet our newest member (Dr. Ray Stantz) & Jen and her helpful husband, the baby was in excellent health! Settled in super nicely with us, & eats like a CHAMP! We will definitely continue to purchase from Jen. Her collection is gorgeous, and reflects all the love she puts into her geckos.

Love,

Janel & Richard (Apollo’s Geckos)

DR. RAY STANTZ

Old 07-31-2013, 04:56 PM   #38
iheartgeckos
Okay last March I was getting back into Crested Geckos and bought this flippin cute baby from the fab Jen at JB's Cresties. When I saw him my heart melted. *lol* Working with Jen was a great experience providing great pictures, parent info and fantastic communication. Not to mention we live in the same state so it is hard not to buy all her babies. Haha. Thanks Jen! Definitely check out JB's Cresties if you have not already. She has amazing Crested geckos.
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2014, 08:54 PM   #39
Iggster
This post is a bit over-due as my purchase from JB was early this year...but basically every wonderful thing that everyone above me has stated is true. Extremely knowledgeable, prompt communication, and excellent animals are all characteristics you can expect from her. Her website is also a great resource for information on crested gecko husbandry and I have referred people on multiple occasions to check it out.

I should also mention that her beautiful geckos are just as weird and quirky as she is... This is not a complaint, but more a warning that JBs enchanting geckos are not for the weak willed or faint of heart....

Gingerflake: Produced by Jen Boeke
Name:  DSC02493 - Copy.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  130.8 KB

Old 03-09-2016, 08:02 PM   #40
beansbeans
Thumbs up review of jbscresties

Recently purchased a crested gecko from jbscresties.com. JB was incredibly helpful and great to work with the whole way through.

I made a purchase in winter and she was able to hold the gecko free of charge until safe shipping weather rolled around. Packaging was perfect, shipment arrived in time and gecko arrived beautiful, happy and healthy.

Super informative website and will answer any questions by e-mail very quickly! I always got a fast & very helpful response. JB also takes high quality photos and sends you extras upon request that was very much appreciated.

You can tell she also cares a great deal for her little critters. I really can't say enough good things about her. Everything went perfectly and I will definitely purchase from her again in the future if I need a another gecko!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!