some newbie price questions - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-26-2005, 09:20 PM   #31
MattP
If it was a Tremper Blazing Blizzard they'll have to drop the price about $1000.00 because now their only worth $250.00........................

Matt

Old 02-26-2005, 10:53 PM   #32
surfrkidts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP
If it was a Tremper Blazing Blizzard they'll have to drop the price about $1000.00 because now their only worth $250.00........................

Matt
seriously, i don't know what they were thinking. whos gonna buy something that expensive without researching it first, and when they do research they'll see they can get a much better deal.

Old 02-27-2005, 12:14 PM   #33
BluGnat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
does petco get leos over the internet? I dont know why everyone is so down on petco , they keep the reptile section very nice, a lot nicer then many smaller pet s hops. the prices are very high though, for some reason . I keep hearing that pet co has cheap leos, I just havent seen it yet.
I've purchased four albinos from Petco in the last month. They're normally $30 (bought two at that price), but are on sale thorugh March 15 or 31 for $19.99 (got all excited and bought another two). I believe that's a nation-wide sale, and just requires a "PALS" card (free). Here, they just have them under the regular Leo SKU - nothing special differentiating them from regular morphs. I called to check, and as of lately, they are getting their Leos from Cal Zoo. The four babies I got are beautiful, and just big enough to more or less sex.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:20 PM   #34
acpart
I have 6 Petco's within 20 miles of my house and I have visited them all at one time or another. There is definitely a range of how well the leos are cared for and I know which ones I'd go to if I wanted a Petco Leo and which ones I'd never get a leo from. As far as I can tell, Petco sells all their babies for $20-30 depending on whether there's a sale and all their adults for $89. The price seems to be the same whether they are "normals" or something special. I prefer not to buy geckos from Petco but last Oct. I saw one that was too orange to pass up. He's very healthy, growing like a weed and turning into a nice SHTCT.

Aliza

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!