Bad Guy Tyson Shuler and Taylor Alfs - Exotic Wonders of the Permian Basin - Midland Texas - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #31
SeanSmith
its all there showing him admitting to the animals, another guy saying he didnt know they were grade b, and his partner changing his cat story multiple times. and even if you do find it insubstantial or to hard to read everyone in texas got the point and I dont really care if you delete it lol. But seriously thanks for letting me share this.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #32
SeanSmith

Maybe he will change now

Old 08-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSmith View Post
even if you do find it insubstantial or to hard to read everyone in texas got the point
Besides you, and now, me, no one else from Texas has posted to this thread. I personally think that if you are trying to make a point, you should arrange the material clearly and I do not see that you have done so here.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #34
SeanSmith

My point is that maybe he will change and quit being a LOP = Lack Of Potential

Old 08-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #35
SeanSmith
no one posted but many people read it, I know because their letting me know they have.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #36
SeanSmith
delete this if you must but im not gona spend all day again trying to please yall. the point is across and I thank you for letting me share this with everyone.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #37
wyldwurm
Nothing gets deleted on the BOI...your point was NOT made because anyone who reads this will be as confused as the previous posters..this is a pointless thread

Old 08-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #38
SeanSmith
Then thats even better. If they wana buy from tyson and taylor thats their business. If they cant understand the mess I posted thats fine to but I gota get some other stuff done. Maybe tomorrow ill sit down and repost it all in order somehow. most if it I did thru a cell phone and thats hard for me to accomplish.

that its a mess but its still there

Old 08-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSmith View Post

its a mess but its still there
It is a mess. Full of 'I have heards' and other unattributed info. No pictures of mites, no pictures of the cage that you claimed was not well made, no vet report about the Burmese with 'gargling breath' (You DID take it to a vet, right?)
Mostly a bunch of people talking smack. What does that prove?

Old 08-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #40
SeanSmith
your right i dont have pictures of mines but i made taylor alfs come wash them off. I never took the burm to the vet but i used a prescription antibiotic they gave me for a different case. I have multiple eye witnesses if both of those claims and still have the vision and the old glass but bought new glass for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!