Bad Guy Nicole Norton (Howlin Gale' Dragons) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:22 PM   #31
crazycoolpaul
THANK YOU NICHOLAS!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 11:23 PM   #32
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Really Paul your are being this immature and you can't even tell someone you put a BOI up? A friend of mine called and told me

Well this is simple this will be a single post I will have nothing to do with this little temper tantrum as Paul has proved to me the he is unable to act like an adult and he expects me to give him his money back on a dragon that he fully knew everything on,has had for a LONG time, and re sold? I Don't think so I NEVER Guaranteed he would produce Translucent's because I had NO Translucent or Het Translucent's Females to prove it and I told you right out before hand that I would NOT Guarantee his Translucent side to you because of this. Do you think I would have sold him to you as cheap as I did if I told you I proved both sides of his genetics out? Heck No!

Paul bought a Yellow Double Het Male from me he has been throwing tantrums over it all a sudden for the past week funny part is all he could do was tell me how wonderful the dragons babies are. Now he is saying I lied about genetics because it isn't producing Translucent's well guess what Paul he was sold to you EXACTLY as he was sold to me a Yellow Double Het he proved out his Hypo said for me TWICE to Het Hypo females I did not have Translucent's at the time thus making it impossible for me to prove the Trans and you where CLEARLY Told this. I told you that he was sold to me as a Yellow Double het that he produced Hypos both times I bred him to my Het Hypo females that I can not tell you if he would or would not reproduce the Translucent gene as I was unable to prove it with the females I had at the time.

It is very simple Paul you where told exactly what he was exactly what he produced for me and that I did not know how strong his Translucent side was as I never had a chance to prove it. I am sorry you must act this over this you had full disclosure on the dragon you told me you understood that I was unable to prove both het lines out due to females I had at the time and you said that was fine and you purchased him. I find it funny that now WAY past you having him and having bred him many times as you have told me that you want to try to start something? Fishy

YOU WHERE GIVEN NO GUARANTEE WHAT SO EVER THAT HE WOULD REPRODUCE HIS TRANSLUCENT SIDE

Heck I did not Guarantee his Hypo side I only told you I had two clutches sired by him from het hypos females and I got hypos in both.

Also I never said I got him from Dragonz Whispesr nice try though I bought him from a friend NOT a pet store who got him from Dragonz Whispers she bought him from a clutch produced by two Belgium Hypo Translucent's do you enjoy twisting peoples words around and lying to others like Dragonz Whispers about it?

Also why don't you tell everyone about the foul language? Telling me to Kiss your @$$ and what not you seem to leave that out; very convenient.

It's simple Paul you are just having a tantrum over something you know you have no right to you are pounding your chest and venting on the BOI, Why? What do you have to gain by lying to everyone?

Don't Worry Tinman I did turn over a new leaf this is a bunch of hooey started by Paul because I will not bend over backwards and give him money when he knew what he was getting , I even put a SLIP in the box that came with the dragon as I do with many with a listing of Guarantees. The slip was along these lines also at the time I had a different health/satisfaction guarantee

Dragon: Drago
Genetics: Yellow Double Het (Probable)

Guarantees

- 72 Hour Health
- 48 Hour Satisfaction
- I can not Guarantee This dragon will reproduce his lines as he was sold to me as a double het I did not breed this dragon myself.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at FordGalaxy500@aol.com or call my Cell.

When I sell a dragon I did not breed myself I make it VERY Clear on all packing slips.

I've said my part this is all I have to say Paul is twisting everything around to suit his needs and try to make me look bad. Paul seriously you know your lying through your teeth dose it make you feel better to do so?
You are trully pathetic Nicole. It doesn't matter one bit if he was given a guarantee. Unless you gave him a possibility of not being het your word was what apparently caused him to buy from you. Even if he doesn't own the dragon anymore you owe him some money.

You really need to take up breeding artificial flowers or something. Maybe pet rocks.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:25 PM   #33
chris allen
Well there's no disputing that ad. He is clearly listed as a double het. I guess I know who is wrong here now. Not even because he didn't produce any hypos(who's to say what Paul did), but just because you have blatantly lied about this.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:27 PM   #34
chris allen
And you did advertise him as being bred by Dragonz Whispers........???????

Old 05-29-2010, 11:27 PM   #35
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Wow Nicholas. You're proving to be a pretty good mod

I almost missed that. I'd say Nicole owes somebody some money. And I still stand by the opinion that she should stick to selling pet rocks, or stickers!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 11:37 PM   #36
crazycoolpaul
Quote:
[i]Dragon: Drago
Genetics: Yellow Double Het (Probable)

Guarantees

- 72 Hour Health
- 48 Hour Satisfaction
- I can not Guarantee This dragon will reproduce his lines as he was sold to me as a double het I did not breed this dragon myself.
Quote:
Heck I did not Guarantee his Hypo side I only told you I had two clutches sired by him from het hypos females and I got hypos in both.
Please read the BOLD text i high lighted, did you or did you not prove him? i see 2 different answers here???

Old 05-29-2010, 11:42 PM   #37
capt._howdy
nicole in a way u voided your own guarantee when u said that he was proven to be het for hypo in your ad not poss het for hypo. But thats just how i see it youll just change your TOS like u always do when u have a problem with a customer

Old 05-29-2010, 11:42 PM   #38
crazycoolpaul
To be honest i'm not worried about the money or getting another dragon, It's the POINT i'm trying to make and i believe it has been MADE!!!

Now more of the reptile community can see how misleading and non business like HG dragons runs there "Company"

Old 05-29-2010, 11:43 PM   #39
crazycoolpaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
nicole in a way u voided your own guarantee when u said that he was proven to be het for hypo in your ad not poss het for hypo. But thats just how i see it youll just change your TOS like u always do when u have a problem with a customer

Old 05-29-2010, 11:56 PM   #40
LauraB
Nice, Nick. Well done :

Bummer, Nicole. Another bust. Some days you eat the bear - most days the bear eats you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragons, howlin gale dragons, new york, nicole norton