Bad Guy Dillon and Rick Wascher, www.safedartfrogs.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2014, 07:16 AM   #31
Mike2014
Read through 159 pages and you will then know all. Please stop questioning why I posted this thread. It is very obvious the reasons.

Old 04-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #32
hhmoore
Mike - you might want to read this (it is a single post, and won't take much time): http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...91&postcount=1

Old 04-11-2014, 07:35 AM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2014 View Post
Read through 159 pages and you will then know all. Please stop questioning why I posted this thread. It is very obvious the reasons.
If you are unable to summarize your beef and why you initiated a Bad Guy thread in a few sentences, I am not, and no one else should be, expected to wade through 159 pages to find out.

Asking that I stop questioning is fruitless, if you are unable to post a coherent case here, then as far as I'm concerned, there is no case against the Waschers, it is simply a matter of differing philosophies between you and them.

Old 04-11-2014, 07:38 AM   #34
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Sorry, no. The BOI is a business site and the posts are permanent. Often, other sites have the ability to remove posts, and one is not sure who is saying what, since real names are not required.
If you have a beef with them and thought it was bad enough to bring here, bring it here.

So what is your beef, Mike?

Old 04-11-2014, 09:58 AM   #35
laterob
Btw...here, at least, 'slam dunk' threads don't generally wind up in the 159-page category. Threads take left turns and right turns, but 159 pages would indicate an active, passionate debate with several people on each side of the argument.

For all we know, Mike, your "we" isn't even a majority.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:09 AM   #36
Chris Kennard
Quote:
We're not chickens with our heads cut off. Answer the questions here, or go back to your kiddie forums where your whining will be greeted with open arms. Why did you order frogs from a company who's practices or so beneath you?

Old 04-12-2014, 03:57 PM   #37
Lucille
Quote:
I will have people post here.

Old 04-12-2014, 05:04 PM   #38
Lucille
I actually went to check out one of the links, and decided to read the first and last pages. On the first page someone saying he was Papa Wascher, Dillon's Dad, described how this was a family endeavor and the description sounded fun and heartwarming. Then there were some squawks and criticisms and some positive notes as well.

Then (HA!) on the last page, one of the Mods locked the thread saying there was TMI, and expecting someone to read through all the posts would confuse them more as more info was added.
If the Mods on that forum locked the thread because it was getting too confusing, I hardly think it was good advice for Mike to direct people over there and make the thread part of his flagship argument for whatever beef (still unknown) he has with this nice family.

Old 04-13-2014, 04:04 AM   #39
billschwinn
was not worth getting involved with, goodniteveryone.

Old 04-13-2014, 08:49 AM   #40
misthold
Mike you said you did not get a order filled.. So saying the issue is about what kind of animals they sell, quality.. or heck hybrids.. is out the door.. unless you got a animal mislabeled, or of poor quality..

Sorry.. do you have a specific claim? or just a complaint that they did not do business with you... that does not belong in the BOI..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!