DragonWiz86@aol.com any info on this person? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2003, 01:25 AM   #31
fancypet
name/green beardies

Sorry, this is the first time I logged on to this stuff. I had not read the rules. My name (Rob you know me) is SUSIN APRIL TIPPIE. I own the largest hamster farm in the US. D & H PET FARMS,INC. I also breed feeder rodents. I ship all over the US and am starting a petshop line of reptiles for my customers. My friend is Dave L. he works for me at the farm part time. I bought some of the green beardies from Daniel. Dave was sceptical about them and called Kevin about them. Kevin told Dave what I wrote in the first post. Fancypet has been my business name for 13 years. Anything else you want to know?

Susin April Tippie

Old 02-26-2003, 02:13 AM   #32
sputnik
PHOTOSHOP

Kinda scary to see what can be done using photoshop to alter the coloration of beardies.... what can the scam artists do with the large number of color variations in colubrids and for that matter any species?

Scott Collien

Old 02-26-2003, 12:18 PM   #33
mycurlylocks
Wink Enhanced Picture

Hey waxwormfan, could you make me a designer dragon morph?
I need one to be teal green like the carpet in my bedroom! That could be the start of a new fad.

Daniel may be legit, but he needs to tell people that the babies do not stay green. Maybe he should also provide the background of his dragons. Most people do.

Candy King

Old 02-26-2003, 03:23 PM   #34
Iguanachic
I contacted this kid about the beardies and once he sent me the fakest 3 pics ive ever seen I told him that after seeing him on the BOI I think Id rather pass.Well supposedly his mother has sent me an email and asked me to post it here.Just thought it would give everybody a laugh.Since Im not a computer whiz or anything I cant figure out how to post the pics but if anyone would like to see the ones he sent me just send an email.PS You guys are hilarious!!!

: DragonWiz86@aol.com
Date: 2003/02/26 Wed PM 02:50:15 EST
To: shadow1@epix.net
Subject: Re: Green Beardie

Move To: (Choose Folder) SentMail Trash

Hi
I am the person that took the pics of the dragons for Daniel. They are not enhanced, they were done with a digital camcorder. I am also his Mother and am really pissed that my son is getting a bad name from creeps like you that are too lazy to call for info or give the kid a chance.
He bred some nice dragons, to the point where a Vet in our area is breeding to his stock. I have also read the post' on the message board and what a viscous and mean spirited bunch of people you all are. Its just a hobby and he was enjoying and he is very proud of what he bred.
I really dont care if you buy it or not because the people that have are very happy so far. Bonnie Martin, Dan's mom my number is 631-434-9036
PS Post this to the message board!!!!!!!

Isnt that just the funniest thing.Wow I feel bad for that kid in the future.

Old 02-26-2003, 03:31 PM   #35
DragonWiz
Angry green Bearded dragons

This is Daniel Martin the owner of the "green" bearded dragons.
How come nobody made a big deal when Kevin Dunn advertised green bearded dragons 2 years ago? The dragons are 2 months and have shed at least 4 times and have not lost any of their color. I have talked to Kevin many times, The parents of the mother of these babies were hypos, and the babies that he held back eventually turned ivory, beige or peach. The pic of the mother is of her in hibernation, and Candy King said she looked yellow, not ivory, beige,or peach. When she is awake , she is a patternless green. The pics are legit, the babies are green, if they stay that way, I dont know, but hopefully they will since they look better than their mother when I got her.

Old 02-26-2003, 04:31 PM   #36
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Daniel,

I am sorry if you can not see that the pics you sent of the babies look enhanced. It is not just me but if you have read all the post you will see many others thought the same thing. Your hand is green, the carpet is not the correct color and neither are the dragons. Also the reason that no one made a big deal if Kevin advertised them is Kevin is a well known breeder in the reptile community, unfortunately you are unknown to just about everyone. That was the reason on the inquiry on here to find out more information about if anyone had purchased from you or heard anything about you had you said ANYTHING about your female being produced by Kevin then I could have contacted Kevin to get more information on her and the true possibilities of them being green , but you did not say a word about that. So as I stated in my last e-mail to you
Quote:
Thanks for e-mailing me back. I am not the only person that says the pics are enhanced. In the pic your hand is green as well. Don't worry about sending any more pictures to me. thanks for your time.

Old 03-03-2003, 04:32 PM   #37
E2MacPets
I assume this is the same person, on KS:

Green baby bearded dragons
NY
Posted by The Reptile Doctor (Contact Me!) on March 02, 2003 at 20:37:32

Click on thumbnails to view fullsize in a new window

They were born December 23,2002, a little over 2 months now, They are eating crickets and greens. I am asking $200 + shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions or for more pictures.

Old 03-03-2003, 04:42 PM   #38
sputnik

When you look at the pic it appears that the area in direct light is a yellow color and the area in the shade appears to be green!

Maybe we need a good pic of the whole animal in direct light?

Scott Collien

Old 03-03-2003, 04:44 PM   #39
E2MacPets
Not to mention the shadows are blue- look on the left under the body of the Bearded and on the individual's hand for the most distinct blue.

Old 03-03-2003, 04:54 PM   #40
sputnik

The blue may be from the over head UV light? Mine gives off a blue tint on anything that comes under it, maybe I can sell blue beardies!

I still think we need a decent pic under direct light, sunlight would be real good!

Scott Collien

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!