Ben Siegel Reptiles does anyone have any feedback - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2005, 11:29 AM   #31
jlexotics
I've delt with Ben and Stacy in person many times. I'm local and go to their store. No problems, great people, nice clean store, don't think twice about purchasing!

Old 09-07-2005, 11:43 AM   #32
brucestephenson
Super nice guy and super nice and pretty wife!

Sorry Ben. Me and you got shorted in the looks department.

Old 09-07-2005, 12:17 PM   #33
jglass38
I have been in the store multiple times and everything is very well cared for! I look forward to purchasing from Ben in the future.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:55 PM   #34
Jim O
I just received a pair of cherry head redfoot torts from Ben, and of course everything was perfect. Thanks again my friend.

Old 11-04-2005, 12:15 PM   #35
Zoo Supply
Actually since this thread has come back up, guess I will throw in a little about some animals I got from Ben and Stacy recently.

I made two purchases with them a few weeks ago, and everything was as represented, packed well, and of amazing quality.
Thanks ben and stacy

TOM

Old 11-05-2005, 05:20 AM   #36
Nate
I purchased a group of Dumeril's from Ben a couple of weeks ago and the transaction was smooth. He sent me some of the prettiest Dums I've seen in a long while and every one ate at the first attempt. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Ben again.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:13 PM   #37
ddbjdealer
On the advice of another breeder, I went to Ben for a 10 lot of normal BP females. Great communication, and very satisfied with the diverse 10 lot I received. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the near future.

Old 01-11-2006, 09:15 PM   #38
daniel1983
Great guy to do business with I ordered 0.2 Ball pythons on Monday and received them today. Talk about speedy service The ball pythons are in great shape and are good looking animals too. I am looking forward to buying from Ben again.

Thanks.

Old 01-20-2006, 01:39 PM   #39
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Visited his shop a week ago...

My girlfriend and I did a whirlwind tour of Florida last week and we stopped in to visit his shop. Having worked in retail reptile shops for many years, I have a critical eye on stores. We arrived before the store opened and I was surprised that no one was there 15 minutes before the doors opened. Don't they need to clean and prep the store before opening? At 10 minutes til opening, two employees entered the store. At 5 minutes before opening, the store was opened for business.
We went in and were greeted and asked if assistance was needed. As we looked at the animals I was surprised that the cages were so clean. Obviously they had not been cleaned yet, but were maintained well enough not to need it at the moment. The selection of herps was great with specimens I don't normally see in a reptile shop. Highend and lowend animals were well represented. Meanwhile the employees were busy waiting on customers or cleaning and servicing cages. We were impressed. I only wish that the shops here in Austin could follow their example!

Old 03-23-2006, 11:30 AM   #40
ravensgait
Just received another animal From Ben or I should say two animals. I ordered a tree Boa from him and when I opened the box I saw this very very tinsey tiny Boa in a Deli cup. My first thought was wow sure looked bigger in the photos!!! lol when I picked up the cup I noticed a snake bag under it with the animal I ordered. Called Ben to thank him and get the low down on the second Boa, it was one born at the shop and he decided to throw it in.

Ben's probably saying OH chit now everyone will expect a bonus!!! Thanks again Ben. Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!