Inquary about Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #31
jmugleston
You thought I was done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptidude
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had any dealings with Dale from Freedom Reptiles? I have heard from some people that he is a badguy but Id hate to assume that until I hear from you all. Please let me know what you all think.

-Rob
I left this out since I thought my last post was long winded enough, but I want to add this.
Robert, your first post is quoted above. As mentioned in previous posts and my last post, your intentions were shady from the start. You said you wanted to get other opinions before you assumed anything, but your next post is claiming your interactions with Dale were negative. So there is the evidence of your weak argument from your own posts. If you wanted to gather information about Dale or just wanted to see what other people thought, why not have the courage to come right out and say what you thought and see who agreed?

Jarrett, as for Dale thinking he is god (your first post and the second....and third post on this thread). It is his website. He is in control of the site and anydirection the site goes is up to him. It isn't a democracy. If you are a forum member and you don't like it you can't vote him off. You have to decide for yourself if you like the site and if not you have the freedom to go elsewhere. No pun intended. Once again, I hope the two of you can work out your differences.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:00 PM   #32
jmugleston
You forgot some things.

Quote:
Please point out where I am trying to run Dales name through the mud? I asked a question and got the responses I was looking for. As for the long replies, nothing will change what I had asked and what I have said. As for a "fall-out", seams funny to me it had nothing to do with The Society but yet I get accused of handling this immaturely, of course you would think this and I was waiting for "friends" of Dale to come chiming in. See the purpose of this thread made its self clear and to the point. Dale said it himself and I am greatly satisfied:

Theres your Fauna Contributor!

-Rob
You forgot to address the issue about you "forgetting" the chat where both Buddy and I were present? Your arguements are weak and your reasoning behind this are nothing more than you taking offense to Dale's actions and instead of being a man about it, you cry out for others to support you on this forum. Once again, let it rest before you ruin your own reputation. Good luck with your society. As buddy mentioned, what you do with the reptiles is great. Now continue doing your thing there, and let it rest before it goes too far.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #33
Reptidude
I mentioned in chat had problems? I dont consider that a true statement. I do believe the first night I opened my chat I do remember you being in there with Dale and I do believe we were talking about the downfall of albinoburmese.com but how was that my problem? I dont own the company I own the forums. I could really care less about that subject. As far as working it out I do believe I tried and got this responce:

And that link went to a stupid saying that went something like: For the fall of Freedom Reptiles blah blah blah now arises reptile-morphs or some bullcrap like he lost his mind. Now as for trying to work it out I tried with no response. I braught it to the BOI to get answers and this I did thus far. Now if Dale comes to the BOI and explains himself this just might stop, but until then itll always be here. As for ruining my reputation, good luck with that one....

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #34
Reptidude
As I sit here and look at all these posts, all it would take Dale is to come back to Fauna and tell us why he abandoned The Society

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #35
FreedomReptiles
Quote:
As I sit here and look at all these posts, all it would take Dale is to come back to Fauna and tell us why he abandoned The Society

-Rob
The more I got to know you, the more I realized that working with you was a mistake. I fixed that mistake by severing ties with you.

I think that anyone who reads this thread will see why I came to dislike you.

Dale Ward

Old 06-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #36
Pruddock
Dale is a conniving b******. In my dealings with him I was doing everything in my power to help out his site, freedomreptiles.com as a moderator because I really enjoyed the site. I also enjoy photography and I was consistently winning contests which, apparently, he did not like. Without any warning, and still no contact to this day, he banned both my brother and I's IP addresses without explanation. At the time I was clearly winning a contest that featured a spider ball python. Through asking other people what was going on I was told that I was banned for allegedly cheating in the current contest as well as past contests to win. He the proceeded to publicly announce that I had cheated and has not provided any proof. From talking to people I was told that apparently Chase (my brother) and I had discussed in a PM that we were using fake IP addresses to boost our vote counts and he had used his admin powers to look into our PM's and see what we had said/plotted. To another person he said that I had photoshopped the pictures (which wasn't allowed by contest rules) and to everybody else he said that they should just trust him. After hearing this slander I sent him an email telling him that he had no proof and that he was slandering us and if it continued we would go through the proper sources to nail him to a wall as best as possible. Later that day the thread was ended. Suspicious?

Anyways...I've never chimed in on this forum before but Dale is a bad guy and I would seriously suggest that anybody think twice before allying themselve and their reputation with him. He's going down fast in the herp world and I'm glad I was banned before he took me with him.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #37
Reptidude
Explain the mistake Dale? Me or anyone else that joined Freedom Forums did nothing to you, we helped you more than anything, but yet you coundnt man up and tell us why you made this decission. Dale as your friends said you had "Family" problems and that had nothing to do with me but I get blamed for your problems? Dale since you finally chimed in maybe you can enlighten us with why you "Dislike" me? I mean hell, we had phone conversations and shot the shit for the longest and we shared alot of interests. Now it was you that decided to take on all the responsabitity to help out The Society and I think you got in way over your head and had a breakdown. Im not here to be liked, Im here to get answers then this will be a thing of the past.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 06:56 PM   #38
FreedomReptiles
Robert, your intentions are obvious.

Explain the mistake? Read through your posts on this thread alone......

Regardless of what you say, breaking ties with you....was a good thing

I see the trolls from other forums have joined in....

Old 06-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #39
Pruddock
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomReptiles
Robert, your intentions are obvious.

Explain the mistake? Read through your posts on this thread alone......

Regardless of what you say, breaking ties with you....was a good thing

I see the trolls from other forums have joined in....
Dale I really hope you didn't just refer to me as a troll?

Old 06-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #40
Reptidude
Pruddock, wow that sounds so familure about contests that he couldnt fulfill. I do think this is a bad business dealing because time for a "Quoted" prize is business dealings. Dale like I said all I wanted was answers and if this is the only place I can get answers so be it. Also I do believe that was one of your best friends back in the days, sad huuh?

-Rob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!