Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:49 PM   #31
RJK890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake5007:
Making threats now, eh? Something definitely didn't go your way, did it?
I made no threat to Bobby. He said something about soft manhood and not respecting me. I simply stated that he would not disrespect me if I were in the room with him. That's a fact, not a threat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim:
You are taking a thread that started in 04 and using that to Bash Chuck. Why not find something more recent... And Yes I respect Chuck. Do I agree with everything Chuck Does or says No I do not.. Now your threats or implied threats to Bobby shows your true nature... Hummm maybe someone should think twice about dealing with you..
I am not bashing Chuck. Just using an existing thread to point out his obvious character defects that he has bashed so many other people for possesing. Again, I did not threaten Bobby, just said that the insults he is so "vocal" about throwing at me in defense of Chuck on the world wide web would not be made face to face. I am a hobbyist, meaning that I purchase animals, not sell them. If anyone wants to put me on their "do not sell to list," Go ahead. I wouldn't want to give you my money anyway.

How many threads are started and bumped based on the character, ethics, and integrity of the person the thread is about? I bet most of you calling me a troll for bumping this thread were the ones bumping the Ed Clark thread started by Wes which was in regards to a year old post about a two year old issue and involved no new transaction. How about bumping the 3-4yr old IBD thread on Big Daddy to show a bad photo of a barely hatched Hypo Burm(totally unrelated and not a BOI issue,) and saying it has a kink, is that trolling?

Old 03-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #32
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
well Dan, you are welcome to your opinion, and you must not know Chuck, if you did then you would know of his long and good reputation.

As for the women you speak of, were they true ladies, or rather something else? I personally have never seen Chuck disrespect a true lady.
My only knowledge of Chuck is by the way he presents himself in this board. Maybe there's a different facet to him that I have never seen. But rest assured that this opinion has not been formed over one or two posts on a given bad day, but by dozens of them over years of postings. Were these "true ladies" ? Maybe you know more about them than I do. Do you think the way Chuck addressed them was justified?

Best

Dan

Old 03-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #33
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I made no threat to Bobby. He said something about soft manhood and not respecting me. I simply stated that he would not disrespect me if I were in the room with him. That's a fact, not a threat.
I am not bashing Chuck. Just using an existing thread to point out his obvious character defects that he has bashed so many other people for possesing. Again, I did not threaten Bobby, just said that the insults he is so "vocal" about throwing at me in defense of Chuck on the world wide web would not be made face to face. I am a hobbyist, meaning that I purchase animals, not sell them. If anyone wants to put me on their "do not sell to list," Go ahead. I wouldn't want to give you my money anyway.

How many threads are started and bumped based on the character, ethics, and integrity of the person the thread is about? I bet most of you calling me a troll for bumping this thread were the ones bumping the Ed Clark thread started by Wes which was in regards to a year old post about a two year old issue and involved no new transaction. How about bumping the 3-4yr old IBD thread on Big Daddy to show a bad photo of a barely hatched Hypo Burm(totally unrelated and not a BOI issue,) and saying it has a kink, is that trolling?
I have never called you a troll and I do not know much about you. What I do know is that you are looking like a cry baby right now. You can ignore chuck and you will never have to deal with him. You don't have to pull up an old thread

Old 03-22-2008, 08:59 PM   #34
Junkyard
"Punk" Bobby is a "Punk" That's funny!

I love a good pissing match! BTW, I think of Bobby as more of a scrub than a punk, maybe even a bit of a redneck. Either way he is a cool Kat!

Chuck, well, his posts have a way of brightening my day.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #35
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Honestly Bobby, don't put words in my mouth. I'm not interested in wasting my evening getting into a pissing match with you. Just because YOU may respect him doesn't make him a globally respected icon in the hobby.
I would not dream of that Sam, I would not put words in your mouth, there really is no need to, that is what you said.

As for Robert, have you dealt with Chuck? Or do you have something new to bring to this thread over a deal? No, you do not, so it must be trolling 110%.

As for Dan, did I say I agree with Chuck 110%? No, don't recall that one. Do I think as many others do that he is a good guy in the hobby, you bet ya!!

As for what he does being justified, well I am not his judge, and I do not agree with everything he does, but I will say this, if he has something to say to you, you will be the first one to hear it. Now that is something I will say that I do respect about Chuck.

That said, I will not let this troll bash him because he is just wanting to troll. Do you think Robert's actions are justified? To bump very old threads because he don't like Chuck? How sad....

Old 03-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #36
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
"Punk" Bobby is a "Punk" That's funny!

I love a good pissing match! BTW, I think of Bobby as more of a scrub than a punk, maybe even a bit of a redneck. Either way he is a cool Kat!

Chuck, well, his posts have a way of brightening my day.

I think it was me who he called a punk.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #37
RJK890
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard:
As for the women you speak of, were they true ladies, or rather something else? I personally have never seen Chuck disrespect a true lady
Actually I think the 12 year old was rather something else. A child.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim:
I have never called you a troll and I do not know much about you. What I do know is that you are looking like a cry baby right now. You can ignore chuck and you will never have to deal with him. You don't have to pull up an old thread
I am not a cry baby. I told Chuck I did not want to have an ongoing pissing match with him, but he decided to keep harassing me. I could engage in this with him in every thread on the BOI that he attacks me in, and bump those threads up but thought it would be better to take it up in a single relevant thread. Maybe a little childish but if he wants to act like a monkeys and attack me I am not going to put him on ignore. BTW, kinda funny he's not here bumping this one up.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #38
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I am not a cry baby. I told Chuck I did not want to have an ongoing pissing match with him, but he decided to keep harassing me.

Haha! I believe YOU started this one.

Old 03-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #39
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Haha! I believe YOU started this one.
You bet ya!! And once again showing his true colors. Funny thing is, he is now wondering why he is under attack? Go figure that one....

Old 03-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #40
Gecko_Den
Quote:
I would not dream of that Sam, I would not put words in your mouth, there really is no need to, that is what you said.
No Bobby, what I said was :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Sorry Bobby but I have to agree with Dan, don't speak for all of us while singing your praises of Chuck.
You then said:
Quote:
I am sorry Dan and Sam, you are right, there are no respected members in our hobby, is that better?

I mean that is what you two are saying, right? You have not dealt with them so they are not respected? How silly!!!
My statement and your statement are hardly the same. Perhaps that was YOUR interpretation of what I said, but once again your opinion/interpretation is not fact and shouldn't be stated as such.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!