Bad Guy jsoldier1(Joseph jenkins) NEW Thread - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #31
joseydiann
"The fact is I knew I would never get paid if I didn't do this."

You think bringing it here will "force" him for send you money? He may honestly NOT have it right now.

Some people don't sit on the PC 24/7 he really does work and it says he has not been on today at all.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #32
zzilikebudzz
This was my first online tegu sell. Here in town and at a show I get anywhere from $150 to $200 depending on how much time has been spent taming them and getting them to eat something other than meat. I understand that he may be working. He just started mentioning the long hours at the end. In the beginning he responded often in email. I have at least 30 other email exchanges. Like when he just wanted to trade for a red because I couldn't guarantee sex. Then wanted both, and then went back to the pair. Which is fine but it proves that he thought his snakes were worth just the red tegu. Which I usually sell for between $250 and $350 depending on color and the other things associated with other Tegus. As most people know Prices on large lizards varies a lot depending on tameness alone.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #33
zzilikebudzz
Like I said before If I get paid today like HE SAID HE WOULD today everything will be fine. Your still not looking at the fact that HE AGREED to pay me the $75 it was his choice. He could have been back to square one with his snakes and his money. Today is the third day he said he would have it.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:39 PM   #34
joseydiann
Ok well everyone is different and it's YOUR tegus and your sales.

But I got my tegus for $50 each, I've seen many for $75 and even on kingsnake.com they sell for $100 and alot for only $95.. But as I said everyone has their own prices I guess..

I've been breeding and selling for years, sometimes you just have to let it go. It's one way to get a good name.

Personally I would having given the guy more time, and been a little more patient with him before making 2 bad guy threads on him..

Amanda

Old 05-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #35
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzilikebudzz View Post
Like I said before If I get paid today like HE SAID HE WOULD today everything will be fine. Your still not looking at the fact that HE AGREED to pay me the $75 it was his choice. He could have been back to square one with his snakes and his money. Today is the third day he said he would have it.
Well he has not been online today, probably still at work..

I hope you get it worked out and end up with what you want.

Let us know, if he pays..

As for the cops, no. It would have to go to court and would take forever & alot of money. You have to print out and use all emails as proof, is that really worth $75?

Good luck!

Amanda

Old 05-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #36
zzilikebudzz
You know what screw it you guys are right. It's too late to use the money for what it was intended for so. If he doesn't have it today and he at least contacts me. I will give him until Friday. I think if he can't work it out in a week he should work out trading back or sending back the other one to me. That seems the least he can do.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #37
zzilikebudzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Well he has not been online today, probably still at work..

I hope you get it worked out and end up with what you want.

Let us know, if he pays..

As for the cops, no. It would have to go to court and would take forever & alot of money. You have to print out and use all emails as proof, is that really worth $75?

Good luck!

Amanda
That's what I was saying. I was just upset when I said that. I am a really easy going and trusting guy. I just bothered me to get burned. I always try to go out of my way to make things right in a bad situation.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #38
Wolfy-hound
Frankly the seller has offered various ways to resolve the situation and the BUYER decided that sending the extra $75 was what HE wanted to do.

Since the buyer agreed to pay the extra $75 and take the red tegu and the B&W tegu, then he should live up to it. He said he would send the money on friday. Whether he works, or he doesn't have the money is irrelevant. He said "This is the deal I want" and he should have to live up to it.

"The customer is always right" is a good way to just throw away your product AND your money. GOod customer service is wonderful, but getting screwed out of what the BUYER decided to pay is NOT showing good customer service, it's getting screwed out of your money.

If this was a simpler deal and the seller had shipped JUST the tegu out for $75, with the buyer supposed to send the $75 on friday, would you STILL say "Oh you should just eat the $75, the customer is always right" and say that because the buyer doesn't have the promised payment that he should have however long to pay it, or even not have to pay it at all?

The original deal fell through when one B&W tegu was lost, the seller offered SEVERAL alternative deals, INCLUDING negating the entire deal and shipping the snakes back. The buyer decided on one of the new deals, and promised payment on a specific day, and then never sent the money. The seller is due that money.

Any way you cut it, the buyer owed $75 on friday and has not paid, and has instead decided to say "I'll pay you when I get the money" even though several OTHER options have been offered up, including negating the entire deal and having his snakes returned.

Personally, I think the seller has been more than fair, although it's only been a few days, how long do you go past the "due by" date before it's okay to not have your money? My electric company doesn't let me have electric if I don't pay, why should the seller have to sit and wait for his money until the buyer feels like paying him?

Old 05-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #39
zzilikebudzz
So are you going to at least contact me Joseph so we can work this out?

Old 05-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #40
Jsoldier1
Uhhh. Well you really didn't offer me my snakes back in the first place. You lost my end of the bargin seems like as soon as you got yours then stated tht you was going to send me a red and ill have to pay you 75 dollars. You tell me you don't want the money because its too late now and to ship you your red because you supposedly can sell it. I sent you a 1.2 trio of diamond coastal iranjaya carpet pythons. You tried to rip me from the start sending me 2 tegus worth 150 a peice. I didn't complain about that now you complain that I owe you 75 dollars I don't have the money right now I promise you that. I won't have it until Friday I meen give me that much. I love what you gave me you insured me great tegus and I got great tegus I love them but for you to do this to me. My carpets was worth 375 I bought the price down because I needed them gone and you complain to me about 75 dollars.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!