Spyder Robotics - Good Guys - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:14 AM   #31
spyderrobotics
Thanks for the feedback guys! I am glad the Pro's are working well for you. Thought I would also mention that we'll be doing the holiday sale again this year. It will start the day after Thanksgiving and last a couple of weeks into December. Both our website and resellers will be involved.

Were looking at $10 off of Herpstats and Herpstat ND's, $20 off H2's, and $25 off of Pro's. I'll get an official update on the spyderrobotics home page soon.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #32
Bill & Amy
Another great transaction with Dion!!! Received my order within 2 days!!! Will definitely be ordering again soon!!

Old 12-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #33
dallas spergin
3 pro's 2 herp 2's love em. will buy more

Old 01-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #34
ophidile
Great people!!

I also have found Dion Brewington and herpstat really go above and beyond to help out!

I bought a herpstat several years ago, but only started using it recently. Then my boyfriend accidentally plugged the iron into it and blew a fuse The warranty was long expired, but for the heck of it I asked spyder robotics for advice on how to repair it. Dion Brewington is beyond awesome and offered to repair and test it for just the cost of shipping!! He fixed it and mailed it back to me the same day he received it ^-^
I am really happy and impressed! You can feel confident in buying from them

Old 02-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #35
streamer
this is good stuff i have a lizard and a snake.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #36
mvite
I ordered a Herpstat Pro on Thursday last week and it just arrived today! (2 business days!)

I worked with Dion who was really great in helping me pick the right unit that was best for me. He even included a few adapters that I needed to work with my configuration.

I will definitely buy some more. I'm tired of shelling out $150 per rack for a thermo. This thing has everything---night drop, timer, can opener, etc...

Great seller! Thanks!

Old 03-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #37
crotalusadamanteus
Yeah, that pro unit is neat. I got a few, and will have a few more before it's over. Saves a bunch in the long run with everything built right in.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #38
Mooing Tricycle
As always, excellent product, and excellent customer service! Spyder robotics is THE place for all your thermostat needs

Old 03-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #39
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
This thing has everything---night drop, timer, can opener, etc...

Great seller! Thanks!
It dices, it slices, it makes julienne fries! OK, maybe not. But Dion's the man. I ordered my third Herpstat from him on Sat and had it in my hands the following Tuesday.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:55 PM   #40
Bill & Amy
Another perfect transaction with Dion!!! Can't wait to hookup the new Herpstat Humidity!!! Plus I love the new replacement probes!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
herpstat, spyder robotics