WARNING!!!! BenSiegelreptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2004, 01:21 AM   #31
LOSTNCONFUSED
threats????? what threats??? what of contacting her local law enforcment and pressing harrassment charges??? dont you think 8 emails from her in 20 min constitutes as harrassment??? i dont know how topost emails or i would this person is a grade a certifiable loon and i have the emails to prove it all iposted to get harrassed was my first post on this thread that is what started it all 3 more emails befor i posted on here for the second time if anyone need to bring this back to an adult level its sheila if anyone would like to see her emails feel free to email me and i will foward them along with my replies i havent ben harrassed like this since my buddy bob sloan i wouldnt doubt if they were from bob sure soundslike his style!

Old 12-17-2004, 01:25 AM   #32
ms_terese
Leave it to John Schmitt to maintain a cool head....thank you for the reminder, John.

I, too, have received multiple unsolicited emails from Sheila this evening, all of which I replied to calmly, addressing specific points that she brought up.

Maybe everyone should take a break from this thread unless Sheila or Ben come on to address the initial allegation.

I should go to bed now.

Old 12-17-2004, 01:25 AM   #33
Karen Hulvey
Why is Sheila attacking John? I went back and read his first post and the only bad thing is the word damn. Maybe she is a little whacked.

Old 12-17-2004, 01:26 AM   #34
Mustangrde1
Quote:
If Mr. Ben had been nicer to me, i am so sure i would have felt the same way all the rest of you do. But sense he was mad at my son, he choose to be mean to me, and i did nothing wrong to deserve his rudeness!!!
Sounds like more to this story then Ben being outright rude to you.

I have delt with Ben and hi wife numerous times and nerver been treated poorly. Did your son perhaps say things then you took over the call knowing full well it was already a heated discussion?

Old 12-17-2004, 01:28 AM   #35
WebSlave
I strongly suggest that all participants in this thread calm down and limit the posting to relevant details and civil opinions. And if someone is using the email features or private messaging functions of this site to send someone else harrassing messages, please note that this is sufficient cause to have your account suspended. What you do via your own email system is your own business, but using this message board to harrass other members will not be tolerated.

Old 12-17-2004, 01:28 AM   #36
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese

Maybe everyone should take a break from this thread unless Sheila or Ben come on to address the initial allegation.
Good idea!

Bthacker

Old 12-17-2004, 04:16 AM   #37
Beyond the Web
Sorry to jump in... I agree, more evidence is needed. Ben has maintained a positive reputation, although I have never dealt with him personally. However, it is my personal opinion Ben may have been straight-forward without the intention to offend the customer. I've dealt with other reputable dealers, breeders and local pet shop owners, all seem to share one thing in common. They are straight-forward honest people. Perhaps you may have taken his response the wrong way? Hmm...

Old 12-17-2004, 04:23 AM   #38
nicolai
Wow,what happened here????

Webslave, in my opinion I think this thread ought to be thrown right into "hell" since it has no validity ( no evidence ) and there had been nothing but accusations, name calling and the such. This is not what the BOI is for, That is what the "hell" forum is for.

Send this thread to "hell" and let it burn.

Nick Bonn

Old 12-17-2004, 04:57 AM   #39
Canyon State
Stop! whoa

Hi, I dont know this ben fellow or ever done business with him, but people dont build good reps. by being asses it just doesnt happen that way, what i really think happend is that this chick probally never even talked to Ben but really just wanted something to yell about and what not. i think this chick is a bit looney and should probally be put away for a little while. but hey thats just me. and lady go a see a doctor or something hey maybe even a pyschotheripist. i dont know its just an opinon. and the dude thats getting the emails you should email them to me i would love to read them.

canyonstatereptiles@juno.com

Old 12-17-2004, 05:31 AM   #40
Lucille
If the whole controversy was because somehow seller did not provide shipping details, I am sure with the expertise we have here, we can help buyer figure out how to calculate shipping, or any other info of that nature that she may require. As to exactly what happened, I was not there, perhaps an email notifying seller of this thread might be appropriate.
Buyer: what sort of shipping info do you need?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!