BEWARE LIZARDMEN3477 dan duckworth and any other names or ids he has - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #31
Lizardmen3477
i can prove i have snakes though i just need to no how to post pics?

Old 02-23-2007, 11:11 PM   #32
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus_lives_within
this guy is trying to pawn off several fake snakes... an albino female burm and male burms and also some boas... dont know if his pics are real. an sendif you would like but he changes prices and is run fake bussiness.. dont deal with him he is shady....
This is the OP's original post. If "Jesus lives within", he should have told you not to be such a dumbass.

If he scammed you, present your facts. If not, STFU.

I am not taking sides, in this particular dispute, just becoming tired of children who skipped English class, that now want to burden the rest of us with it.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:15 PM   #33
Lizardmen3477
Notice she has not said one thing in this whole post... she just wanted to try to ruin my rep. I think this is a closed case.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #34
TripleMoonsExotic
Speaking on Yahoo messenger is no excuse for not being able to post the conversations. Yahoo archives all conversations and you can recover them.

Old 02-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #35
ravensden
I'm not taking any sides!!!

I have been to his house and was going to buy his tiger retic, remember us? Its Kevin&Brandi, Any way he does have all the snakes he claims to have, I feel they were very well kept and very nice, and I know my word wont hold much weight but I couldn't just sit here and not at least tell you guys and girls what I saw. Thanks

Old 02-24-2007, 01:52 AM   #36
holygouda
This is crazy. Reading many of the posts on this boi make me feel like I am becoming more stupid for each word I read. This "jesus within" girl comes on here, makes a post calling this man a liar, scammer and whatever else(not even written in english). She has no proof. Nothing!! Then everyone jumps on Dan expecting him to defend himself against accusations that are not even validated! I don't understand what everyone's deal is. Please use some common sense. Chill out. Grow some brains, stop throwing accusations like immature children and delete this post. Its a waste of time and that girl should be banned for defamation of character! How simple is that?

Old 02-24-2007, 01:57 AM   #37
TripleMoonsExotic
I think the point being made is, while Dan may have done nothing wrong and the original poster may have not provided proof, it's very easy to clear up if he provides the proof of "his side." He has Yahoo conversations outlineing the whole ordeal, well post them and prove that in fact Christina is being dishonest.

Old 02-24-2007, 02:08 AM   #38
ravensden
oh I agree I was just posting my two cents

Old 02-24-2007, 02:10 AM   #39
ravensgait
Dan sent you a PM on how to post photos,,

I agree with those who said the onus of proof is on Christina, though Dan your post haven't helped you at all. Your fairly new here, might be an idea to read some threads in the BOI to get an idea for how to reply to accusations ETC.. Randy

Old 02-24-2007, 04:52 AM   #40
holygouda
His side? I don't even see why he has to explain his side at all. The person with the accusations had no story! She just started badmouthing him with no reason at all. The only reason you guys even claim to know about anything about what happened is because he shared it willingly. Not that he had to, because the poster was a bozo just trying to start crap. And look, you guys all bought into it. Like a bunch of hungry wolves with no food. This is why our world sucks now. Everyone likes to accuse each other with no valid reason. Lovely. I don't know either of these people in the discussion, nor do I care to. I just think this is ridiculous that you guys have turned an empty molehill into a huge mountain. Surely it would fall apart without a sturdy base. And there is no base.

Oh, and why does he have to prove why Christina is being dishonest!? Can't you tell? Her post is without proof, complete sentences or detail. Thus is has no merit. Its sad that people on here are guilty until proven innocent. How corrupt.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!