Bad Guy WARNING....Nick Nistico "Precision reptile labs" - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #31
Miss Tuniwha
Yes Josh, you should paste any documented interactions on here..

some sort of proof that there is something going on.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:52 PM   #32
JHB Reptiles
thanks alot

Old 11-25-2008, 06:54 PM   #33
JHB Reptiles
im not trying to prove my case is true here or not...u either believe it or not srry and they were text messages, i cant!

Old 11-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #34
John E Dove
Is that to mean that you have no way of proving you were actually a wage employee of Mr. Nistico?
Did you fill out any employment forms for tax or Social Security withholding?

Old 11-25-2008, 07:15 PM   #35
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy12 View Post
im not trying to prove my case is true here or not...u either believe it or not srry and they were text messages, i cant!
sorry.. but that is the point..

with no proof, and it sounds (sounds, you have not elaborated much) as though it was just a, cash under table thing.. no physical paperwork documenting your employment, etc.

with no proof.. you get nothing..

you cant expect to come in and play a game of telephone..

your not the only one having issues with him, therefore I dont think that people dont believe you..

its a matter of real life..

He said she said.. does nothing.

no proof.. you get nothing..

I also, with no proof, dont see how a lawyer would be able to do anything.

do they have a surveillance camera? showing you doing work? anything??

no one is trying to be mean.. .. just trying to be realistic.

Old 11-25-2008, 07:42 PM   #36
charleshanklin
I wish there was a way to come up with proof but I know for a fact that his story is true. This is Nick running from another debt and it's disgusting that he would do that to a kid working at his shop.

Josh should have made better arrangements than he did but I guess you live and learn.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #37
JHB Reptiles
yes i have all of that and in the process of filling them out and getting them in to the board. so unfortunately cant show them now.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #38
JHB Reptiles
they had a video camera with me on it. they had a pic of me on their computer and and add on kingsnake and i have witnesses whom he fired that can prove to the court and to you that I did work t5heir and he did this to me, i cant give u paper proof yet, till i finish the paper work that I need to get what he owes me. Ok!

Old 11-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #39
JHB Reptiles
I will get my money and will take it as a lesson, but he will not win. i did not work hard and devote 100% to his shop for nothing, ok. so please understand that its not over and i will get what I deserve. Thanks

Old 11-25-2008, 10:12 PM   #40
simplechamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy12 View Post
I agree with Brandi. The whole point of this thread should be to prove your case. You can choose not to, but your argument will lose almost all of it's weight.

I know I'm probably coming off as antagonistic (not my intention at all), but posting a BOI badguy thread is a big deal. BOI threads can make or break people, and no one should be condemned without a fair, objective judgement.

Let me say again I hope this matter works out for you, and you get whatever you are entitled to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!