To :Neil,Kim,Tom,Sal, etc..regarding JasonSvelgard - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-08-2002, 10:02 AM   #31
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Brain...no longer.........functioning....at....adult...level.  Feel like....back in...4th........................grade.

Sorry, you guys are making it fun and easy  Keep it up, saves me from the endless boredom of my job. lol  Just messing with yas.

Anyway, I agree with Sal.  You guys may have a beef, Jason, but at least Fred keeps it quiet for the most part, at least until you start it up again.  
But you guys should let it go and just let each other do business and leave well enough alone.  From what I am reading, I don't think you guys are going to solve anything between each other, so why bother?  
Just agree to disagree and move on, what do you say guys?

Old 05-20-2002, 10:48 PM   #32
Classic Dum's
Sorry but no I couldnt leave it alone, I found this today and this hummered me way to much LMAO!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What saddens me even more is when
people offer me less that what I paid for them.
Actually, that sickens me. </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> well Freddy ole boy I didnt see any where in there were you specified what you paid for them, so your potintial costumers sicken you do they? I am going to inform you of something here Fred......potential costumer offers low, seller goes high, costumer a little higher, seller a little lower, till ya met somewhere in the middle a place both are happy with, but if ya dont reach that place ya dont go telling people they make ya SICK!!!!! thats the way this buisness works and you wonder why you cant sell those animals, anyone who isnt freinds with ya from one of the forums isnt going to buy nothing from ya because of the attitude in your posts fred

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not some &quot;hybrid&quot; creation
Selectivley bred to define a high pink coloration
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> why cant ya advertise your animals instead of trying to bash everyone elses, with the exception of a couple of your little buddies, (one of course being Sal who I sure will be here soon to save you again) you know how that reads, like your implying everyone elses maxxpinks are hybrids, come on Fred yopu can do better then that

Also I just have to ask, why do you bash brookers so much when you buy from them?? come on Fred tell the truth now

Sal
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is it all those pesky &quot;Good Guy&quot; posts in regards to his business dealings?....</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> &nbsp; Ya know if I had a major ego problem it may be just that, but guess what? I dont, unlike you two those good guy posts dont feed my ego, yes I do have some &quot;good guy&quot; post on here, go look, whether or not I have as many as Fred I have no idea, i dont care, I dont get off on that like you guys do, I apreciate the people that thought enough of me to do so but I actually advise my costumers who mention this site against it, because you know what doing the right thing is a gimmy, its not something I deserve praise for, its called morals Sal, you guys trip me out &quot; YA I got a good guy post up there I AM THE MAN&quot;
good god
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or is it the support that Fred seems to get,that you don't?....</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> no once again Sal its that gang mentallity, do you think i dont have freinds wanting to get involved, because if ya think I dont your mistaken, but unlike you clowns I dont need others to do my dirty work for me, but I can see why you save Fred everytime he falls down, because your the only one intiligent enough not to tell your potential costumers how sick they make you, Fred seems to be really good at that and bashing women that have nothing to do with anything

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just ignore the hell outta each other</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> if your sure you really wanna I am all for it Sal, all I was trying to do was humor you </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No repsonse from Jason?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Seemed as though you were feeling deprived of attention or ignored, god knows you get a complex about that.....Take care
oh and dont b!tch at me about this because ya didnt have to read it or open the thread....see ya

Old 05-20-2002, 10:57 PM   #33
Classic Dum's
oh sirry I forgot this one, this one kills me too.............</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you see these snakes, say &quot;oh and Ah&quot; but dont want to spend the money and would rather take your chances at a show, with someone you dont know and are not at all familiar with, then there's nothing I can do to stop that. You will pay more, get less, and gamble on the health of your collection. And my only question would be WHY?
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Old 05-22-2002, 04:26 PM   #34
Mack
&quot;I found this today and this hummered me,&quot;
&quot;so your potintial costumers&quot;
&quot;anyone who isnt freinds with ya from&quot;
&quot;come on Fred yopu can do better then that&quot;
&quot;why do you bash brookers so much&quot;
&quot;because if ya think I dont your mistaken&quot;
&quot;because your the only one intiligent&quot;
&quot;if your sure you really wanna I am all for it Sal&quot;
&quot;oh sirry I forgot this one, this one kills me too&quot;

Jason - Oh my God - where did you go to school? spam_Bayou High? spam_One thing I HIGHLY suggest, before you attempt to sell anything - anywhere, is that you check out Microsoft's &quot;Literacy for Dummies&quot;, spam_Better yet - try: Hooked-on-phonics - It worked for the Waterboy &quot;Bobby Boucher&quot; spam_
And next time, please try to be a bit more spam_ H U M O R O U S?

Mack Black
EP Texas

Old 05-22-2002, 08:39 PM   #35
Sal Thomas
Hey Jason,

&nbsp; &nbsp;Talk about delayed response!!!......you took all this time to come up with a response and that was the best you could do? LMAO.....thanks for proving my point about you...I couldn't have done a better job if I tried....your refusal to let this go, your inane grumblings, much less your spelling and grammar, only go to prove how immature, bitter and barely literate you are....OK, OK, OK....&quot;Here I come to save the Daaaaay!&quot;LOL.....what did Ole Fred do this time, other than express his opinion?....and not even in this thread. or about you!.....what is/was it that drove you to post,hmmm?....felt that you needed to point out Fred's &quot;attitude&quot; to the world?...and?....feel better now? LOL....but hey, here's a suggestion....wouldn't this time be better spent trying to improve your grammar and spelling skills?.....or at least trying to find yourself a &quot;spell check&quot; program?.....OK OK cheap shot...but, am I lying?....besides, being a &quot;clown&quot; allows me to make jokes, right? LOL.....besides, I thought we were ignoring each other ALREADY, but I guess my &quot;complex&quot; over feeling &quot;deprived of attention and ignored&quot; made me post a barely readable rant and start this stuff all over again, huh?....my bad!! LMAO.....now, go back to that &quot;life&quot; you were bragging about, show some of those alleged morals, and a little maturity and class....and LET THIS GO!!!!......you and I are done here,Jason...anything you wanna say to or about Fred, you need to leave my name out of it....you wanna dedicate a whole post to trying to slam JUST me?....cool!..bring it.... but as of right now, you are being ignored and I humbly request you &quot;humor&quot; me and treat me the same....once again.....LET THIS GO....I know I have.

Old 05-22-2002, 11:25 PM   #36
Classic Dum's
Hey Sal, why don’t you go look at Freds posts obviously he listens! So he must have been able to understand my misspelled, illiterate ramblings. Damn sucks to be right even when I couldn’t spell it LMAO!!!! But hey I guess in your book its OK to tell your customers how sick they make you? Figures...............

Old 05-23-2002, 10:20 AM   #37
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Just a stupid question here...

Has ANYTHING actually been resolved?!?!?! &nbsp;Or is it all still just pissing into the wind? &nbsp;

I still think you guys should let it go and move on. &nbsp;Fred seems to be doing that(at least what I gather from his lack of posts here), why can't you, Jason? &nbsp;Just do business and live your lives, and don't even worry about each other. &nbsp;No body gets mad, nobody gets defamed, everyone sells their snakes, and we all go home happy. &nbsp;

I am not on either side at all, but come on, at the end of the day, you won't like each other no matter what, so might as well just let this one go, agree to disagree, and enjoy what you do. &nbsp;What do you say?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!