ScottsSerpents False advertisment.. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2006, 03:33 AM   #31
ravensgait
Gee put me on the list of those who saw the add as 150.00 shipped.

Terry your best bet is to just give the snakes to her for 150.00 shipped and also a big apology for calling her a liar. You messed up and listed them too cheap and then came here and lied. there are to many on the ball people on this forum to get by with something like you tried to pull. Make it right and your reputation wont suffer any more than it has, don't and there are people here that will make that post Dennis found of yours look like nothing as they hound you . Your choice, I hope you do the right thing.Randy

Old 07-03-2006, 03:45 AM   #32
shrap
Sorry Randy,

But Terry has already destroyed his reputation in my book.

Old 07-03-2006, 03:58 AM   #33
Dennis Hultman
Dennis Thomas, I’m glad you closed the two threads that these two started about Stephanie. I would think it would be only fair that the threads were opened back up to only post a link back to this thread.
It would be a shame for someone doing a search on her and only come up with those two threads as a bad person to do business with.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82919
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82916

Old 07-03-2006, 06:27 AM   #34
skunklver18
Thanks everyone, I was hoping I wasnt the only one that saw it, before it was changed.... Dennis H, thanks for posting those on here. I had no idea those threads were even made! People can be mean sometimes, when they dont even know the whole thing... Im also glad they were closed.. I dont really like confrontation ,and it would really suck if people wouldnt do business with me cause of this...
Thanks,
Steph

Old 07-03-2006, 10:06 AM   #35
romad119
Exclamation Regardless of the prcie, move on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Gee put me on the list of those who saw the add as 150.00 shipped.

Terry your best bet is to just give the snakes to her for 150.00 shipped and also a big apology for calling her a liar. You messed up and listed them too cheap and then came here and lied. there are to many on the ball people on this forum to get by with something like you tried to pull. Make it right and your reputation wont suffer any more than it has, don't and there are people here that will make that post Dennis found of yours look like nothing as they hound you . Your choice, I hope you do the right thing.Randy
$150 shipped or otherwise, I wouldn't go through on a purchase from this guy regardless of what the current version(s) of his ads states. If he will do this on this aspect of his business I would question his professionalism in other areas. Move on to a breeder of better standing.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:33 AM   #36
skunklver18
Dont worry Romad, I wasnt planning on buying from him anyways, I totally agree with you 100% I will be looking elsewhere..

Old 07-03-2006, 11:07 AM   #37
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Dennis Thomas, I’m glad you closed the two threads that these two started about Stephanie. I would think it would be only fair that the threads were opened back up to only post a link back to this thread.
It would be a shame for someone doing a search on her and only come up with those two threads as a bad person to do business with.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82919
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82916

I added the link back to this thread to them.

Old 07-03-2006, 11:21 AM   #38
Dennis Hultman
Thank You!

Old 07-03-2006, 02:54 PM   #39
ravensgait
Android, first your likely to get warning points for not posting your full name. Put it in your sig line so you don't have to worry about it..Second say this was you who contacted someone about an add for 7 balls for 150.00(if the add said a dollar fifty then that would be a mistake) You email them and they say no now it's 200.00(by the way you can get baby balls for as low as 10 bucks) And that wouldn't bother you? And to top it off they change the add after the fact and then call you a liar, wouldn't that get ya a little peeved? Shows me the person selling the snakes is dishonest(could have said wow I messed up the add but I'll eat the 50 bucks and get you these snakes) The person then lied to all of us here claiming the add always said 200.00 ETC ETC and that doesn't bother you at all? Buying and selling on the internet is a trust deal and we don't need scammers or people like this making it harder for the rest of us to buy and or sell here. May not bother you much but it bothers me and from the looks of things here a few others as well. Randy

Old 07-03-2006, 02:54 PM   #40
skunklver18
I didnt rush, and I never called him a horrible guy.. I dont even know him.. I told my boyfriend about it, and he told me to post on the BOI.. I should have just had him do it, if he was so concerned, cause I hate confrontation, and as I stated in my first post, I wasnt sure if this was the right place to post, as the only thing I have really done on this sit was sell a couple reptiles a while ago...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!