Beware Of Ken Yates / Elite Reptile! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2003, 08:02 AM   #31
UpstateExotics1
Sorry those pics didn't come up....

Old 09-11-2003, 08:06 AM   #32
UpstateExotics1
I also wanted to add that Ken will be at the SC show...I am curious if anyone is going there if they can keep their eyes opened for OUR animals...the list I posted...

I'm sure Ken is holding out on selling those animals on KS as he knows that everyone will see them there....

I'm curious to know how much money he's going to make at the show off my animals....I do have pictures of all the stock we sent him that is OURS if anyone would like them to compare...

Old 09-12-2003, 02:45 AM   #33
elite
thank you allison
this post will help me in my case

Old 09-12-2003, 12:39 PM   #34
Wilomn
For any of you who are familiar with the latest gubitz post I would like to nominate this thread and ken in particular for first entry into the Needs to be Pummled with Blunt Instruments catagory.

While perusing the dictionary recently I happened to look up the word pathetic. Can you guess who's picture I saw there as a definition of the word? First two guesses don't count and his initials are...........k e n

Wes Pollock

Old 09-16-2003, 05:51 PM   #35
justanja
paid and even

If everyone will look at the NEW issue November Reptiles magazine.
cost 565.00 for elite and upstate eachMonth . since upstate has never paid for either reptile issue we are now even and the proois in this months issue on page 41 bottom right

Old 09-16-2003, 08:35 PM   #36
Wilomn
anja, I'm just guessing here but, it seems as if you are thinking that your continuing to run the ad in Reptiles is somehow lessening your debt with alison.

First in order for this to be true, which it isn't but we'll get to that in a minute, but for that to be true, you have to acknowledge that there IS INDEED a debt owed by ken to alison. So, you've admitted that ken DOES owe alison money. Very good.

Second, you cannot, after severing ties, hold her responsible to any obligations made by ken, whether or not they benifit her. He broke the partnership, severed all ties, and is therefore responsible for any future bills for the now nonexistant partnership. Did his crack "legal staff" tell you how this is the proper way to conduct a business? If so, then perhaps he should get someone WITH a law degree and not a shyster to give him advise in legal matters.

Take Darin's advise to heart. When ken crashes and burns, which it seems can't be far off, you would be better off if you had some other options than just watching the flames.

Wes Pollock

Old 09-22-2003, 11:38 PM   #37
UpstateExotics1
You know...I was going to just let it go, and started to.....until I saw this.....

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=144578
Quote:
We have this nice yearling Anaconda for sale. Nice temperament. Priced at $150 plus shipping!

Thanks,
James and Anja
Elite Reptile
Shop # 864-288-9199
Cell # 864-386-0543
Coincidence that I sent him a CB Yellow anaconda same size?? (that he HASN'T paid for) I think not....

HIS PICTURE:

OUR PICTURE (in shed):

And this....
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=7&de=144548
Quote:
We currently have the following pythons available for sale:

1.2 Jungle Carpet Pythons These guys are aggressive feeders on
frozen/thawed jumbos, they go through them like crazy. These guys are ready to
breed, and may have already. We are asking $550/trio plus shipping.

We also have a trio of Queensland Carpets, both females are CBB01 and
about 5FT, the male is CBB02 and about 3FT give or take. We will take
$350 on this trio plus shipping. Take all six and pay $850 shipped!

We have a ton of Burms and Rocks at this time and all are feeding
great. These guys are in good health. The 2003 Albinos are $120 each, the
2003 Reg. Burms are $40 each, and the 2003 African Rocks are $40 each.
Het for albino/labrynth Burms for $45 each. These prices do not include
shipping. We also have a few large Burms available, inquire on sizes and
pricing.

We have a partially striped CBB03 male retic. He is about 75%-80%
striped. A beautiful animal and a decent personality. If you buy him you get
the female with him. We will seperate, but it would hardly be any price
difference considering we are only pushing the female with him to give
someone a pair at a better price. They are both CBB early 03, they are
about 2.5 to 3 FT in length, both are in good health, and eating
pre-killed rats. The price is $600/pair plus shipping.

We also have a CB03 pair of albino patternless Burms available,
pounding f/t rat pups. Super nice pair of babies. Price is $500/pair plus
shipping.

All snakes can be delivered to the Rockaway Beach, MO show with
deposit.

All prices do not include shipping unless stated!

Thanks,
James & Anja
Elite Reptile
Shop # 864-288-9199
Oh gee isn't that the EXACT snake I sent you...the one you ALSO DIDN'T PAY FOR???? Look at the markings...SAME SNAKE! Count the head pattern markings.....IDENTICAL....Ken, you make me sick.

HIS PIC:

OUR PIC:

Some SCUM have no shame.....I suppose b/c the thread died down, they firgured NOW would be a good time to try and sell it...maybe no one would notice...WRONG

Also, on reptibid he's selling alot of the other things we sent him (ie. baby corns, etc.)

Ken, you really are some piece of work.....

Also remember those DEAD animals he received....?

Look at how dead they look:
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=144549
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=34&de=137469
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=34&de=137537

And another little note...Ken...looking for adult boas? What did you do sell my two breeder female boas too? OH WAIT...YOU NEVER PAID FOR THOSE EITHER.....

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=43&de=144585

Also....anyone see anything wrong with this ad? Just curious if its me...
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=6&de=144570

Old 09-23-2003, 12:25 AM   #38
Stardust
Heck, why didn't anyone tell me we had a genuine fauna cult member that can bring animals back from the dead?
I am always the last to know these things.

Old 09-23-2003, 12:31 AM   #39
Wilomn
Hey Gorillaboy, er, ken, I've got a beautiful boa in my freezer. She died a long time ago and I just couldn't bear to get rid of her. I'd had her from a baby. If I send her to you can you bring her back to life too, like that kingsnake? Or are you limited to only bringing back to life the snakes that you got from upchuck, you know, the ones you claimed were dead?

Wes Pollock

Old 09-23-2003, 01:02 AM   #40
Darin Chappell
Ken,

You know full well that is the same exact snake in your ad's pic! Do the right thing here, Ken. Just because you had problems with Upstate, don't sink to their level on this. Send them their animals back ASAP!

Anja,

Again, you seem rather level-headed. Really, it's obvious, is it not, that those two pics are of the exact same snake. Do whatever you can to get Ken to see the light on this. You'll be doing him a real favor, if you can!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread