anybody ever deal with Hank molts global herp??? need some feedback - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2004, 04:48 PM   #31
spider
Hank

Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangrde1
Spider. Just a heads up. Until the e-mails are posted here on the BOI its hearsay. I am not saying your wrong and beleive in fact your probably are having this difficulty. But all to often readers have seen the hearsay here and until the proof is posted it makes it a one sided story at best. So please stop bringing up the e-mails unless your going to post them for all to see and read out in public.
well i want to thank David beard for posting what i forwarded to him. im not going to say anything about your quote but the e-mails are posted and in PUBLIC! if Hank wants to come to this thread and tell everybody whats on his mind i dont have a problem with that at all. thanks David! Later spider!

Old 10-26-2004, 04:59 PM   #32
Gregg M
Ok we have your first email in July and nothing significant after that and it jumps right to October...... At what date did you send him the money???? Got an email about that?????

Old 10-26-2004, 05:28 PM   #33
spider
hank!

on 8/10/04 is when i sent him the bank draft for $2875.00. in our phone conversation i told hank i was sending his money over night for next day delivery, but he told me just to send it priority mail which i did. at that point i asked him when he could ship the 2 female gilas to me. Hank stated he was going to daytona for the venomous show that he puts on, so after he got back he was going to ship. a week after daytona i finally heard from him saying he was going to ship on friday, friday he called and told me he had to put his wife in the hospital because she had bronchitis and they found a lump in her lung. another time he was going to ship and never called for 2 weeks when he called i asked him why he never called me and he told me he lost his cell phone! another time he was going to ship and he called and couldnt because he said he had bronchitis, whenever i talked to hank on the phone i always told him to at least call and let me know what was going on as far the gilas because i was anxious to recieve them! and no there isnt an e-mail saying he recieved my money, but the local authorities have a copy of my bank draft from my credit union after it had cleared his bank. it was cashed on 8/27/04.

Old 10-26-2004, 06:00 PM   #34
Gary O
I am going to email Hank about this thread too. As we all know Hank has been doing this longer then most of us have been alive lol.

I received the emails about Hank and a few others getting herps stolen from them. I think I still have them.

I have never purchased anything from Hank. But the guy has gone out of his way for me many times. I know this is not like him at all. I feel something is missing here........ Does anyone else get that feeling?

I am not saying Spider is wrong I just have a feeling something is being left out.

but after 10 weeks you should have your herps or money. Unless you agreed to a longer wait. I hope this gets fixed for both parties invovled.........

Old 10-26-2004, 06:57 PM   #35
John316
I for one have no problem believing it!
I have emailed and called Hank on numerous occasions when he has advertised animals that appealed to me.
He never answered my emails, never returned my calls and never answered the phone directly. If he is this hard to get hold of when trying to purchase from him I would NEVER again consider purchasing an animal in case something happened after money was sent (for example - something was wrong with the animals). I prefer to purchase from individuals who consistantly and within a reasonable time frame answer my inquiries.
On a side note, it seems that there have been many threads recently involving "old timers" who have somewhere along the way forgotten that customer relations and honesty are a vital part of any business. Past reputation can only keep you afloat for so long. When your quality or customer relations/service start deteriorating it usually isn't too long before the word gets out that perhaps it would be best to look elsewhere for your purchases.
Cynthia

Old 10-26-2004, 10:52 PM   #36
GinoInDaBronx
photos

I'd like to know about the photos that Hank sent to Spider. If Molt didn't hve said animals, where were those photos pilfered from? False advertising is fraud, too-just ask bearded pets...

Old 10-26-2004, 11:43 PM   #37
Tim Cole
Thumbs down Hank's reputation!

Hank's reputation doesn't sit well with most of us OLD TIMERS either! I too have tried to get a hold of him to make purchases and was unable. What do expect from someone whose pricelist hasn't changed since the seventies! :-)

Old 11-01-2004, 07:34 PM   #38
spider
hank

here is the latest update!!!!! i got my $$$$$$$ back today. and im still hoping i get the 2 female gilas he was going to send me that i had wanted from the beginning in august. thanks to everyone who replied to this post. thanks spider!!!

Old 11-01-2004, 07:34 PM   #39
spider
hank

here is the latest update!!!!! i got my $$$$$$$ back today. and im still hoping i get the 2 female gilas he was going to send me that i had wanted from the beginning in august. thanks to everyone who replied to this post. thanks spider!!!

Old 11-01-2004, 08:42 PM   #40
Lynn
Thumbs up

Glad to hear you got your money back

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!