Anyone know of South Florida Rodents - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:25 PM   #31
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
IP check?
I think you need a set of red coins for that.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:25 PM   #32
Ken Harbart
Quote:
IP check?
No matches.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:29 PM   #33
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
No matches.
Thank you.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:50 AM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
No matches.
Then it sure looks like a call to a pal with a bit of begging or the promise of free rodents behind it.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:53 AM   #35
Dogboa
I live a stones throw away from Jack's place. I have purchased from him a couple times and was impressed with his facility, the last time was just before he started selling on the internet. I didn't like the fact that he was not offering frozen at the time and found he was a little over priced. I have since been using someone 30 miles away.

I will say that although I am not pleased with his attempt to generate business in this fashion, he did seem to be a really nice fellow.

Craig

Old 08-21-2007, 09:58 AM   #36
IRONHEAD272
Jim O,
I am in no way connected to SF Rodents, nor did he or anyone else ask me to say something. His business had been brought up on the MVF forum and since he was close I decided I would investigate. I saw a post on the MVF chondroforum that mentioned he was getting blasted on Fauna. I believe it was Bill who mentioned it.

I am not making light of what he did in here. It was stupid and it blew up in his face. He will have to ride out the aftermath. I was just saying that his animals are good and prices are good.

Bob

Old 08-22-2007, 02:54 PM   #37
CONSTRICTORS305
Question in response to this

Last year I opened up a saltwater fish and reptile store here in Miami. Jack was my main rat supplier , its kind of suprising to see him try to "buzz" his business up in this manner. Quality was there and the facility is kept up every day. His worker Bill is what probably kept me coming back with orders.

I would like to back his rats up but not the prices and his business ethics. I changed to a new company a few months back and I am completely happy but in regards with Lazy , I wouldnt bash him down because he does offer quality food for our reptiles. Maybe his prices will drop now that he has been caught?

take care
spencer tedesco

Old 10-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #38
ashleyb
i was refured to this site after a bad sale from another "breeder" who is listed on this site.. i purchased a bearded dragon from this person and then was refured to this website..

i have delt with jack and his company countless times. i make monthly visits to his establishment/personal home and he and his staff are very friendly, im sad to see this thread to be quite honest as jack doesnt seem to be that kind of person to me. hes always been very professional and his stock is wonderful. in fact before rehoming my snakes i purchased feeders from him numerous times and they were always of wonderful quality... far superior to the feeders in the regular "pet stores" i have and will continue to recommend his buisness. as a matter of fact we now have pet rats who came from jacks lines.. they were hand selected and out of the nine rats i own those two are the best tempered and by far the healthiest. if there were stock in jack i would most certainly take part!

btw i am no way affilitated with jacks buisness, i am a buyer of his products, now including but not limited to his dry goods, do all the ip checks you want.. shoot ill even offer my personal cell phone number as proof.

Ashley Brown

Old 10-17-2007, 12:58 AM   #39
MollyL
Quote:
And I really have to question what kind of business ethics you have, if any, since you have been shown to be completely lacking in integrity.
I have to second this -- I wonder if The Mouse Factory knows he's using their images to sell his rodents. I thought the pictures looked awfully familiar.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:35 PM   #40
ssmith_1187
Quote:
I wonder if The Mouse Factory knows he's using their images to sell his rodents. I thought the pictures looked awfully familiar.
I called Jack this afternoon at 4:20PM Central Time regarding this.

He stated that "The Mouse Factory" actually got them from him

Regards,
Steve

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!