Dr. Owens Partial or impartial? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:14 AM   #31
royalkreationz
Crazy voice mails?

Dude screwed me over, and now look who is looking over his shoulder. I accomplished what I was after. I freely admit to trying to make his life a living . I made those calls before I ever went there, and did I follow through? No. As a matter of fact, when I was there, I had two broken elbows and he was still scared. I bet he never screws anyone else again. He is continuing to reep what he sewed (sp?).

I even called him at work today and left a very professional message and offered again to pay to ship the snake back or let him pay what he owes. I will see this through to the end civilly and will not harm him in any way. This is not a veiled threat, as I made no mention of physical harm.

Did Ed ever play back the messages or forward you the emails where I apologized for my actions? Why don't you bring that here? But wait, that might jeopardize my diagnosis. I have admitted that was wrong. He never admitted his wrong. I have that email if you would like to see it.

All my love DOC,
Jody Barnes

Old 12-08-2007, 02:14 AM   #32
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkreationz
THIS IS AMAZING. THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW I WILL BE IN A SHOPPING MALL WITH A CONCEALED RIFLE PICKING PEOPLE OFF AND GOING OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY JUST BEFORE I SPLATTER MY BRAINS ON THE CEILING ABOVE. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
I may not have any sort of doctorate degree, but I don't need one to know that ANYONE who thinks there is a single damn thing about what you said above is funny needs help.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:26 AM   #33
royalkreationz
didn't mean it as funny

that is serious stuff.

But, according to these DOCTORS on here, that is where I am headed. I mean't it as a show of what a joke they are. A bunch of QUACK DOCTORS. Maybe there diagnosis of my condition is not a joke either. Like I said, people are big typers and little doers. No veiled threat, just an observation.

But, no one has bothered to contact me by phone and discuss my situation that I am serious need of help with. These "doctors", and I say the term loosely, should feel compelled to help someone in need. After all, isn't that what doctors do is help people?

Your resident psychotic, squirrel poopin' fruitloop,
Jody Barnes

What a joke. My gut is hurting from laughing at the QUACKS on here.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:40 AM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
As a matter of fact, I have passed three psychiatric evaluations as a condition of employment as a police officer over a 7 year career.
Is seven your favorite number?
Quote:
I worked for Ryan for 7 years. Ryan is a stand up guy and has always done a great business here in town. Understand this. Ryan runs a retail pet shop that is very busy, not to mention the care of his own animals.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:45 AM   #35
Dr Owens
Quote:
Dude screwed me over, and now look who is looking over his shoulder. I accomplished what I was after. I freely admit to trying to make his life a living . I made those calls before I ever went there, and did I follow through? No. As a matter of fact, when I was there, I had two broken elbows and he was still scared. I bet he never screws anyone else again. He is continuing to reep what he sewed (sp?).
Well, if you were trying to present yourself as crazy and unstable, then you did a good job. Personally, I don't think that it was an act.

Quote:
Did Ed ever play back the messages or forward you the emails where I apologized for my actions? Why don't you bring that here? But wait, that might jeopardize my diagnosis.
Jody, I have not withheld any info. I have never read a single email between you and Ed, I have only heard those initial crazy voice messages. I don't really care if you apologized. It doesn't change the fact that at the time you left the messages, you were anything but stable.

Quote:
I have admitted that was wrong. He never admitted his wrong. I have that email if you would like to see it.
Ok...I'm going to try to make this real simple for you Jody. I DON'T CARE. Your deal with Ed is between you and him. I did one deal with Ed, and I haven't talked with him in a couple of months. Yet you're so completely obsessed with stalking the man, that you're trying to drag me into the middle of your and his problems. Do you know what a psychotic obsession is?

Let it go, Jody. Your agenda here is clear. Your questions were answered, and you were shown to be completely wrong in your assessment of the situation. I suggest you drop it before a few of the mods reading this (as has already been suggested by Bobby) decide that you're only purpose here was to antagonize a moderator of this site.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:52 AM   #36
Dr Owens
Quote:
that is serious stuff.

But, according to these DOCTORS on here, that is where I am headed. I mean't it as a show of what a joke they are. A bunch of QUACK DOCTORS. Maybe there diagnosis of my condition is not a joke either. Like I said, people are big typers and little doers. No veiled threat, just an observation.

But, no one has bothered to contact me by phone and discuss my situation that I am serious need of help with. These "doctors", and I say the term loosely, should feel compelled to help someone in need. After all, isn't that what doctors do is help people?

Your resident psychotic, squirrel poopin' fruitloop,
Jody Barnes

What a joke. My gut is hurting from laughing at the QUACKS on here.
This is nothing more than antagonism.

Bobby,
You were right. As Jody's agenda has become increasingly clear, it is obvious that this is not a BOI topic. However, due to my obvious involvement, I will leave any decisions regarding this issue to Dennis or Ken.

Jody,
Get help. You need it.

Old 12-08-2007, 04:07 AM   #37
Dr Owens
Stop! I just went back and checked a couple of things...

Quote:
On September 26, 2007, I was reissued 20 warning points by moderator Dr. Jay Owens in regards to this same post at 10:46 pm. and again at 11:00 pm. This would make a total of two seperate warnings from two seperate moderators for the same violation. Double Jeopardy? Again, I do not dispute the violation of the TOS and the warning points issued by moderator hhmoore.
Jody claimed that I "reissued" warning points for the "same violation." Once again, Jody lied.

Harold warned Jody for this thread:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=546055#post546055'

I warned Jody for these two threads:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=546048#post546048'
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=546046#post546046'

Although it would not have been inappropriate for me to have warned him for the same post that Harald had already warned him for, that is not what happened...contrary to what Jody claimed in his initial post. He never received warnings for the same posts. They were completely different posts. He was never warned for the same post twice. That was just another bold faced lie.

Quote:
My point is this, When I was issued the first warning points by hhmoore, wasn't that enough to take care of the situation? Why did Dr. Jay Owens give me additional warning points for the same violation
Lie.

Quote:
So, did I get issued double warning points for posting against the friend of a moderator? Did my posts ever get read before I was issued Points? If one mod issued 2 points once, why did Dr. Jay Owens issue 20 points twice? Is this a favor for a friend?
Lie.

Quote:
This is not intended to be a personal attack, but I am looking for clarification of the events listed above.
LIE.

Jody,
I've lost count as to how many times you've lied in this thread. You, sir, are a LIER.

Earlier, I was thinking that this topic was probably a waste of space on the BOI. However, now I'm not so sure. Perhaps it should be left as an example of the character of Jody Barnes a.k.a. royalkreationz (gotta make sure that the search feature picks this topic up). Once again, I'll defer to Dennis and Ken and/or Rich for a final decision on this.

Old 12-08-2007, 04:22 AM   #38
LakesideBoas
Y'know...

Jody, you act like all of us here that have posted a differing opinion than yourself would not have the brazenness to tell you to your face the things we have posted here.

Got a news flash for you, Hun: If I type that I think you're nuttier than squirrel poop here you can bet the farm I'd tell you to your face. I'd most likely change the wording though as the actual phrase would get me warning points here. Dr. Owens will also tell you (probably in words too difficult for you to understand) exactly what he thinks to your face also.

I have a diagnosis for you and it has been determined unanimously. You are suffering from a disease. It is not curable although you will not die from it. Everyone you meet will notice it sooner or later, most likely as soon as you open your mouth.

What is this dread disease? It's called Cranial rectumitis.

....Now back to your regularly scheduled roasting of Dr. Owens....

Jay, you really have to change your cologne. It seems to attract unwanted attention.

Old 12-08-2007, 06:46 AM   #39
varnyard
[quote]
Quote:
This is a BOARD OF INQUIRY so I inquired and got an answer. Now I am an alcoholic, drug addict, psychotic, squirrel poop, and fruitloop.
Yes it is, it is about (Business Inquirys) not an inquiry how you got warning points. You are here complaining about the rules, it has nothing at all to do with a tranaction.

You are here attacking a Mod, if you continue, you will do so at your own risk. Would you like to have more warning points?

As/has been stated before, this is not a BOI related topic, it needs to be moved, JMHO.

Old 12-08-2007, 06:51 AM   #40
varnyard
tranaction = transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!