Bad Guy mike fields is a horrible business man - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:27 AM   #31
daniellesgeckos
My husband and I are still wondering who this other guy is. How long does it take to copy and paste emails?

Old 10-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #32
grandmagreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellesgeckos View Post
Thanks!! I told you I took care of everybody that did have problems
Ms. Fields

You are requesting that Mr. Thomas, provide proof of his transaction with you. Do you have any proof that you "took care of everybody that did have problems"?

Old 10-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #33
daniellesgeckos
I do not have any record of a Thomas in my files. I am the one who does the bookkeeping. I can provide proof.

Old 10-10-2008, 10:42 AM   #34
grandmagreen
Quote:
I do not have any record of a Thomas in my files. I am the one who does the bookkeeping. I can provide proof.
My questions was directed at your post below:

Quote:
Thanks!! I told you I took care of everybody that did have problems
You state that you "took care of everybody that did have problems". Where is your proof? Why aren't your satisfied customers coming to your rescue in this thread?

Old 10-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #35
daniellesgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmagreen View Post
Ms. Fields

You are requesting that Mr. Thomas, provide proof of his transaction with you. Do you have any proof that you "took care of everybody that did have problems"?
Do these so called people have proof that I or my husband truly did them wrong? I read all of those things and I think only one out of all my accusers had a case and I corrected that. This is the exact reason why I have never responded on here. I do not even know you yet I have to prove myself to you? My only mistake is after all these years I did not respond but I consider myself a peace keeper and always chose to keep the peace. I have seen 100 page wars of people completely off topic cussing out each others mothers and threatening remarks on this site that make absolutely no since. Most of the time we just laugh at it but some of the time we are just puzzled at it. You know I have made thousands of deals over the years through the internet and we still do business all over the USA and you guys honestly think this site makes or breaks a business. I have been accused of everything in the book by people who have never met me or my husband or even done business with us. Just go look at the post about us 99% of them are people making rude comments because that is the excepted thing to do on this site. Its like a open punching bag on here someone starts a thread about a company just simply asking if anyone has done business with this company and the next thing you know their is 80 pages of just people who are not even involved or even done business with that business taking swings. This site use to be a great resource but now it is just a b$#ch fest. Excuse my language but seriously.

Danielle & Mike Fields

Old 10-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #36
Junkyard
Wow, Joe this thread is really working out for you.

Danielle, in the interest of the readers and to help save face, why not explain how you and your husband took care of those other problems.

Someone is not telling the truth here and the way this is turning out, I am guessing that "someone" should be made plural.

Old 10-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #37
Junkyard
Quote:
This site use to be a great resource but now it is just a b$#ch fest. Excuse my language but seriously.

Danielle & Mike Fields
Scumbag Rule #15) Only like the BOI until you are caught as a scumbag.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #38
KNOBTAIL
Why not allow

the one who originated this thread to post whatever experience they claim , encouraged them to come to the BOI in the first place.. As of this writing they have provided nothing, other than previous posts from people who already have complained in the past..

The Fields have requested that this person post whatever there complaint is, and either do so or this thread should be closed.. Its ridiculous for someone to come here make a claim , provide nothing and have other people come to the thread with prior information about claims that have nothing to do with this one. We are now at 8 pages and this thread has gone nowhere !

Old 10-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #39
daniellesgeckos

Case #1 Thread starter Wilfredo started this thread on 11-10-2007. Customer order some turtles from us we did not have the complete order and their for we shipped a partial order and refunded the rest. If you read his thread he states exactly this. All of a sudden it turns into several pages of hate. Case closed.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=106010

Case #2 Thread starter hopingforbabies opened his thread on 1-8-2008. States that he bought a few adult Amazon tree boa from us and the transaction went as planned. Thread qiuckly turned into a bad thread not only for me and my company but also for the thread starter. People who have never done business with me or him called him and I theives, crooks, and just about every other bad name in the book. No Case here just a man giving his experience and paid dearly for it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=107455

Case #3 Thread starter E2MacPets started his thread on 8-27-2007. The gentlemen asked if anyone had done business with my company. The thread qiuckly turned to a hate Mike thread were everyone that commented never did business with Mike or I. I did lose this customer a victory to Fauna. Reguardless still no case here.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=103255

Case #4 Thread starter Roni013 started her thread on 8-28-2008. Before this customer even called us or wrote us to give us a chance to make it right she comes onto Fauna to start a bad business thread. When asked about why she wrote here first she said a advid member of Fauna told her to do it. Now if I have a problem with Wal Mart with one of their products the first thing I am going to do is go to Walmart and ask for my money back. I am not going to contact the BBB or my local news paper. Customer was refunded her money with out any questions I did not even need to see a pic. Case closed.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=116011

If you have any other cases out their you would like me to take a look at let me know I would be happy too. The thing is we have made living on the internet for well over 6 years now and we have months were we ship 40 packages or more and we have a handfull or less of people that are disatisfied. I would say that is damn good numbers. One thing is for sure in business you can try to please everyone but you are not going to be 100%

Old 10-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #40
daniellesgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
Scumbag Rule #15) Only like the BOI until you are caught as a scumbag.
Actually I disliked Fauna long before I sold reptiles online and long before we became a business. Comments like this is exactly what I am talking about. Do we know you? Then what right do have to call me or my husband a scumbag?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!