BOI sponsorships.. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #31
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
You have been writing rules for to long, that wasn't a real answer!

I did it anyway though, please count it towards the BOI

I just hope it arrives in better condition than TattooLost's did, though you never can have to many shruikens so I would just consider that a bonus.
Thank you...... Now if we can just get a modest percentage of the other 56,000 registered members here to help out as well.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #32
Twizted Paths
Oh I know! They can each give me a baby snake and I'll convert it into a years worth of dues payment!

They'd get a membership and save on snake maintenance expenses.

Old 06-20-2009, 03:16 PM   #33
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Thank you...... Now if we can just get a modest percentage of the other 56,000 registered members here to help out as well.
Of those 56,000 how many have a "for sale" ad. I belive that only a paid membership should be allowed to post a for sale ad. It's a shame to see a new person here and their first post and only post is a "for sale" ad. If your coming here to make money then you should give a little back. I don't think that $25 for a year is a big deal. I have to pay $10 for 4 days to put a classified ad in my local news paper. $25 for a year .

Just my 2cents
Dusty Jones

Old 06-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #34
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_jones View Post
Of those 56,000 how many have a "for sale" ad. I belive that only a paid membership should be allowed to post a for sale ad. It's a shame to see a new person here and their first post and only post is a "for sale" ad. If your coming here to make money then you should give a little back. I don't think that $25 for a year is a big deal. I have to pay $10 for 4 days to put a classified ad in my local news paper. $25 for a year .

Just my 2cents
Dusty Jones
thing is, hes tried it... and in a logical world, that makes sense. but with the internet, people want EVERY little thing for free, because they are so used to it.... ( i can understand it too though )

*shrugs* It would be cool, and it'd be nice to see people help this site out, its definitely one of the best.

Old 06-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #35
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
thing is, hes tried it... and in a logical world, that makes sense. but with the internet, people want EVERY little thing for free, because they are so used to it.... ( i can understand it too though )

*shrugs* It would be cool, and it'd be nice to see people help this site out, its definitely one of the best.
That is a shame. Their is just to many "taker's" in this wold. (By "taker's" I mean those who take more than their fair share.)

Old 06-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #36
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post

Yes, I did try it. I found the thread where I showed the evidence that it just was not working. Odd thing is that I wound up reading that entire thread, and have to say it probably is one of the more interesting threads in this particular forum. I didn't realize it was the thread where Mike Greathouse finally got outed until I read it there after all this time. But talk about a thread going off topic........

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=109005

Anyway, I thought showing the latest stats might be instructive. The BIG dip in postings and new threads is coincident with the time period when I had implemented the pay to advertise restriction. Pretty much paints an inescapable conclusion, I would say.

BTW, the first graph is new posts per month, and the second one is new threads per month...

Old 06-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #37
Twizted Paths
If they put up a sale ad w/o membership you could always put mooch under their user name.

Old 06-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #38
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
If they put up a sale ad w/o membership you could always put mooch under their user name.
I would not recommend anyone to actually do that........

Old 06-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #39
Twizted Paths
Ignore me. My nicotine patches are NOT doing their job.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #40
WebSlave
I've decided to give these sponsorship banner ads another shot for the BOI forum. I've lowered the price to only 25 cents per day, since obviously I shot to high with the initial price. I guess I'm groping for good reasons to keep from shutting down the BOI....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!