Bad Guy Lou Rodrigues, Designer Ball Pythons also on Kingsnake.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #31
jurban
Lou R The Best Guy Out There!

Good Evening,
Lou is one of the best guys in the business. He is not only reputable but also very fair. I have bought over 20 ball pythons from Lou without a single problem. He has shipped me half of those snakes when I lived out of state and I never had an issue. You missed the 1st delivery attempt. That is not Lou's fault? It is either yours or UPS. I would buy animals from Lou before any other breeder with my positive experiences. I hate to see a good guy get bashed when it is not his fault.
Thanks,

Old 04-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #32
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by selitper10 View Post
so your upset that i took back the offers after the bashing and lying about the 3 heat packs. You did not want another animal from me remember. you wanted a full refund. it was your fault, next time sit on your doorstep and wait for UPS. i did try to make this right at first you wanted a full refund, then tried the pay pal route now you want me to send you more animals. oh and i never took the female offer off the table just the spider.

Are you kidding me? Sit and wait. Do you not think that some of us have lives and work to do around the house. IF I was to do as you suggested then I would be sitting on my step for about a 2.5 hour window because that is the timeframe that my driver normally gets to me. I know when to expect my packages... or at least what time frame. He is never earlier than 2pm and never later than 4:30pm.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #33
eddieriv
I am mad for many reasons, I lost $350, you put three heat packs in the box, you took away your offer regardless and are trying to give me a normal female. Yet you keep saying I missed the first attempt.

John I am glad you had positive experiences with Lou.

I don't carry heat packs, I just got back into beardies in January I bought from Tom Clark of Baltimore Beardies. I don;t have any eggs or any hatching so I would have no need to buy heat packs. The one dragon I sent out I sent without a heat pack because I don't have any and the weather was appropriate enough to not need one.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #34
Utta
As Chris said, state facts. Due to the 3 heat packs vs. 1 in the shipping box being a "he said she said" situation I believe we should press on to diffrent circumstances of this deal. Lou, did you offer him another animal as compensation?

Old 04-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #35
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Here is a time line of the day of delivery bear in mind that these times are CST.
12:25pm sent text to check on animal and if ed was satisfied. No reply I work full time and do not have access to email.

2:49 pm Call on my way home No reponse.

3:30 get home and check email have 2 from UPS. one at 8:07am stating that the first delivery was unsuccessful. The other at 1:47pm stating that the package was delivered.

4:07pm call Ed to make sure everything is Ok. (unaware as to the condition of the animal at this point) No response. I leave a message.

4:39 he finally call me back and tells me that the spider is dead. I tell him that he was fine and healthy and very much alive and ask to see pics.

I get home a few mins later and see that no pics are in email and call Ed again (5:11pm) No answer.

I call again at 5:17 pm and offer the other spider. He tells me " Why would i want another animal from you when the first one died" then starts the the HELP ME thread.
Can you log into your providers website and take a screenshot to back up these times?

Old 04-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #36
selitper10
Kevin, he has stated the UPS has done the no knock thing and drive bys before, so if there is a history of this then wouldn't you wait on the door step with 350.00 riding on it.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #37
selitper10
I stated the facts and the only one that really matters is that he missed the first attempt!

Old 04-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #38
Southern Wolf
Let me throw this out there.... chances are 4 hours extra this time of year would not kill a snake if it was properly packed. I just got in a boa that was a day late and it is doing fine. It also had a heat pack in the box.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #39
Southern Wolf
Quote:
I stated the facts and the only one that really matters is that he missed the first attempt!
This is the BOI... and if you can prove what you stated... it will go along way to proving him as a liar (which appears to be what your claiming).

As I said above... I recieved a boa this week that was a day late... and I live in the south... so I dont think 4 hours extra would kill a python if it was packaged properly.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #40
selitper10
How about if the afternoon heat spikes to 85 or 90 like he said and it was in a box on a truck with A heat pack. at 9:07 am in New Jersey on thursday it was 69 degrees. he did not get the package till 2:47 Est over five hours later according to my UPS emails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!