Bad Guy Dragons and Tails - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:20 AM   #31
LauraB
buye'rs = buyer's.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:23 AM   #32
HecticLifeReptiles
My hand

Laura, It;s my hand with the baby dragon a day or two after they arrived. If you are speaking of the one with several dragons on a hand that is the sellers photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Selling babies, whether they be dragons, chams, snakes - whatever, that tiny is certainly a clear sign that the seller is either 1) totally inexperienced 2) totally unconcerned about the animal's welfare 3) totally greedy.
Those dragons are way too tiny to have been sold/shipped.

The photos of the baby dragons on the hand posted previously ... is that the seller's photo or the buye'rs/OP's photo?

Old 06-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #33
LauraB
Thanks Jessica. Yes, I was asking specifically about the photo(s) with the multiple dragons on the hand with the red arrows. So that is the seller's photo.
I do know the photo of the dead baby with the yellow belly spot is yours - whether egg sack (does seem a bit high) or smeared urates (seems a bit too concentrated & "clean" to be a smear), I can't say.

That established, if you saw that seller's photo, and you saw how tiny those dragons were, then why would you even entertain the idea of buying them?

Old 06-04-2010, 04:57 AM   #34
omni
Quote:
Selling babies, whether they be dragons, chams, snakes - whatever, that tiny is certainly a clear sign that the seller is either 1) totally inexperienced 2) totally unconcerned about the animal's welfare 3) totally greedy.
I vote all of the above
Poor lil things! I hope they do well for you!

Old 06-04-2010, 11:18 AM   #35
HecticLifeReptiles
Unhappy reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Thanks Jessica. Yes, I was asking specifically about the photo(s) with the multiple dragons on the hand with the red arrows. So that is the seller's photo.
I do know the photo of the dead baby with the yellow belly spot is yours - whether egg sack (does seem a bit high) or smeared urates (seems a bit too concentrated & "clean" to be a smear), I can't say.

That established, if you saw that seller's photo, and you saw how tiny those dragons were, then why would you even entertain the idea of buying them?
Because, I was told by the seller that they were 6"...maybe all put together they were. Also, I was told as the e-mail above states that the sellers "camera was not working" (opinion) maybe it was, and she just didn't want me to see the "real" baby beardeds she was trying to sell. Because, Note: The dragons on her hands, are a hell of a lot bigger than mine!Mine don't even cover a finger, forget about covering a hand. Yet again, the spot is internal! It is NOT and was not ever external. I thought it was smeared too, but I put them in a bath and touched the spot, not smeared anything. As for egg sac, thats possible as it was directly on the belly slit even though it looks "high".

Old 06-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #36
garweft
How were they shipped to you? Was it a next day air service, 2nd day air, or regular ground service?

In your first post it seems they were supposed to be shipped on the 19th for delivery on the 21st?

Old 06-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #37
Marleysbeard
The dragon in the picture doesn't even look like the sellers photo in my opinion. Not even close. I could see it being smaller due to dehydration from shipping or something but that's too big a difference, at least from what I can see based on the photos. Based on what I've seen I'd have to side with the buyer.

Has dragons and tails been made aware of this post? I'd like to read their defense..

Old 06-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #38
sarabellum
To me, it looks like the pictures the seller sent were photoshopped.
Just saying.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #39
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabellum View Post
To me, it looks like the pictures the seller sent were photoshopped.
Just saying.
My first thought on seeing those pics was that they were taken under a black-light to make the colors pop out unnaturally. Might be photoshopping...either way, they strike me as suspicious.

Old 06-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #40
sarabellum
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
My first thought on seeing those pics was that they were taken under a black-light to make the colors pop out unnaturally. Might be photoshopping...either way, they strike me as suspicious.
Very true. The colors do look like they are under a black light. They definitely do look a lot different in those pictures than in the ones that the OP posted. That's for sure.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragons