Bad Guy NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM GENERALEXOTICS.COM!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #31
generalexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
Rich's terms have nothing to do with me. And I would bet you that if a situation such as what you have arrised he would not handle it the way you are. Dont be mad just cause you are being called out on your bs.
No one mad here. And I am merely pointing to Rich's terms as an example. My terms are the same as his.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #32
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Rich's terms have nothing to do with me. And I would bet you that if a situation such as what you have arrised he would not handle it the way you are. Dont be mad just cause you are being called out on your bs.
I guarantee you he wouldnt handle it the way General Exotics did. I know Rich personally and have been to his house on multiple occasions as he only lives about 4 hours from me.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #33
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalexotics View Post
No one mad here. And I am merely pointing to Rich's terms as an example. My terms are the same as his.
Doesn't make your terms right. Your terms and terms like that are set forth so that if things go wrong it is not you that gets "hurt" by it. And in your case it is put into place because you have no quality control whatsoever over what you sell.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #34
Crypt keeper
Quote:
That is third party and not allowed. Unless you are qouting him dont post it. You dont know for 100% sure. He posted another persons handling on dead animals. Why bash the guy even more? he is making the situation right. Thats what this site is for. I say back off some now.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #35
geckoman2
? GE why was your facility shut down in february of this year due to inspections of what kind did thewy shut you down for poor housing and care or what i would really love to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #36
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
That is third party and not allowed. Unless you are qouting him dont post it. You dont know for 100% sure. He posted another persons handling on dead animals. Why bash the guy even more? he is making the situation right. Thats what this site is for. I say back off some now.
I stated an opinion not a 3rd party quote. You obviously do not understand the rules.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #37
Jadenkisses
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoman2 View Post
I just want to say that this situation is quite obviouse (poor husbandtry) i placed an order with them back in february and after 3 days of my shipping date being pushed forward i received an email stating that their facility was shut down due to inspections.Of course i do not have this email anymore but they were very quick to give me a refund.In my book GENERALEXOTICS is on my do not by from list.
This was only my experience and no i do not have any PROOF.
john
Yes. This is exactly why I think one of the replacement frogs died. As I said, the frog was extremly thin - which I think could have been caused by bad husbandry or extreme stress (or both).
I believe you, I don't need any proof.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #38
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadenkisses View Post
I don't even think I would want to be sent anymore frogs. What if they die as well. I don't want anymore frogs to die. I do, ever, think I'm entitled to some sort of refund - since I payed $145.00 to only recieve on live frog. The frogs were $30 each, shipping was $45.00 (for a terrible shipping job) so the total was $105.00. Then I was charged another $40.00 to get the replacement frogs in, and one didn't even make it.

What does everyone think would be fair?
IMO if you do not want anymore frogs and it was my business. I would pay you back the cost of the frogs. Plus total shipping. If it were me I would refund $105 tell you Im sorry and hope that even though you are upset you felt I did right by you after I take full blame. Thats just me.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #39
geckoman2
YES i beleive you too 100% i dont post in the boi much but i felt i needed too this time.
Im so sorry for all this drama you went thru and even more soory for the 3 frogs lost in all this all animals are precious and honestly you cant put a price tag on any of them im very disturbed by all of this.
john

Old 07-14-2010, 11:03 PM   #40
Crypt keeper
Quote:
I stated an opinion not a 3rd party quote. You obviously do not understand the rules.
stating you think somebody elses company would handle it diffrently IMO breaks the rules posted. That company has a way they do things. you posting in a forum they might do it differently can confuse people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!