Ball Python Site...Rant - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #31
Mikkwa
My first experience with bps was in the mid 90s when my son bought a wc from a local pet shop. That snake tried both our patience & we had to assist feed it. Due to that I shied away from bps for yrs., then I began to research them & checked out all the morphs. I decided one day I would get a piebald, & this past summer I was finally able to afford a female mid white. I later bought a male mid white as well, thinking one day I might breed them. If I never do that will be just fine, they are simply pets as is all my other snakes.

I am one of those folks that keep several species of snakes for the sheer pleasure of just owning them. I don't expect to ever make money off them by breeding and I like variety in colors & morphs. I also keep different species for their personalities, and yes each & every one of my snakes has a different personality from the next one.

Balls have a place in my life just as much as my corns, cal-kings, boas, retics, burms, & a few misc. pythons I keep do. I love each & every one of my snakes, I take care of them as if they were my children. Because I am not a breeder, mine live in display type enclosures where I can watch & interact in their everyday lives & the balls are just as much fun for me to watch as is my other species.

I truthfully have not found a snake species that I don't like. And I can respect the choice in species that others prefer. Respecting another person's choice is a very admiral thing to do!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!