Bad Guy Mythical Dragonz - Stay Away! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:43 AM   #31
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
crotalusadamanteus!! You have my personal invitation to come visit and see first hand what we are about. You can also bring your little friend Tom Clark if you like.
All I need from you folks is an address for the SPCA Officer to visit and make sure that you are on the up and up.
I just want you to know that I am real, very much alive and waiting.

Thanks Much

Steven Walker
LOL what in the world are you talking about Nicole? Are you now trying to turn the tables around (again), saying that Mike and Tom or whoever else needs to have the SPCA called on them because YOU are feeling attacked because YOU keep your animals living in deplorable conditions?

Thank you for that laugh! You really should go seek a doctor for your mental illness. Oh and by the way, before you go and do that... refund the poor guy his money for the sick dragon that he got from you.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:46 AM   #32
Show Me
I wonder if Mythical Dragonz reports the income they make selling sick reptiles to the IRS? That's something that should be looked into.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:47 AM   #33
dragonluver83
Quote:
crotalusadamanteus!! You have my personal invitation to come visit and see first hand what we are about. You can also bring your little friend Tom Clark if you like.
All I need from you folks is an address for the SPCA Officer to visit and make sure that you are on the up and up.
I just want you to know that I am real, very much alive and waiting.

Thanks Much

Steven Walker
So, your having a customer service problem and this is the only post you choose to respond to? You should possibly consider addressing the problem at hand instead of picking and choosing through what you WANT to respond to. Just like here with Mike. You will send some confused man to talk to me, not knowing of any of YOUR wrong doing.

P.s. when your pretending to be steven your more level headed. dont fall out of charater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
I think she/he is trying to say that we need to call the SPCA and report them. LOL
How do you know there isnt one on fauna reading her boi threads?

Old 12-28-2010, 12:49 AM   #34
JordanAng420
Quote:
I wonder if Mythical Dragonz reports the income they make selling sick reptiles to the IRS? That's something that should be looked into.
LMAO...

Old 12-28-2010, 01:29 AM   #35
MythicalDragonz
Quote:
So, your having a customer service problem and this is the only post you choose to respond to? You should possibly consider addressing the problem at hand instead of picking and choosing through what you WANT to respond to. Just like here with Mike. You will send some confused man to talk to me, not knowing of any of YOUR wrong doing.

P.s. when your pretending to be steven your more level headed. dont fall out of charater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me
I think she/he is trying to say that we need to call the SPCA and report them. LOL

How do you know there isnt one on fauna reading her boi threads?

Hey Tom maybe just maybe we asre responding to Mike via email, how about that. As for the SPCA Officer his name is Aaron. I think that the truth needs to come out and the crap needs to be filtered. Have any of you, that have problems with what we have going on been here and seen everything. How many of you work with dragons on a regular basis and would like to sit down and enjoy a good cup of coffee with me face to face. It would be great to have positive feedback on improvements to things here.

Here are some of those sickly dragons and their insulated tanks. You can see the filth can't you. How about the snot, fungus and the mold. Wanna be real, OK lets get real. Do you remember Doug and Wendy Whyner. I think that maybe a test is in order just to see what is the facts on shipping. How about that?

Thanks So Much

Steven Walker
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2010, 02:10 AM   #36
Show Me
Seems like someone is wanting a pat on the back for knowing the SPCA officer name. LMAO. Could you please post the phone number to contact that officer as I'm sure many of us would love to chat with him.

Old 12-28-2010, 02:20 AM   #37
dragonluver83
Quote:
Hey Tom maybe just maybe we asre responding to Mike via email, how about that. As for the SPCA Officer his name is Aaron. I think that the truth needs to come out and the crap needs to be filtered. Have any of you, that have problems with what we have going on been here and seen everything. How many of you work with dragons on a regular basis and would like to sit down and enjoy a good cup of coffee with me face to face. It would be great to have positive feedback on improvements to things here.

Here are some of those sickly dragons and their insulated tanks. You can see the filth can't you. How about the snot, fungus and the mold. Wanna be real, OK lets get real. Do you remember Doug and Wendy Whyner. I think that maybe a test is in order just to see what is the facts on shipping. How about that?

Thanks So Much

Steven Walker
You are responding to him in e-mails, and you did such a terrible job the man had to come here and post his awful experience, all the while your begging him to post a good guy thread about you.

Yes his name is Aaron. I wasnt giving up my mans spot. I applaud him for fighting the good fight. Against people like you.

Whats the problems over there? trying to rid the parasitic plague? All you and Ed would talk about in the boi thread against each other is how there was parasites and dead dragons in the freezer.

How many of us work with dragons? The ones that know better. The ones posting, or the ones sitting behind the computer desk shaking there head about what you have done!

You line a 10 gallon tank with a fresh paper towel and take pics. Then you post the outside of three tanks? Your pictures only really prove one thing. Those cages are alittle TO clean, like just cleaned, clean! So what does that mean? you cleaned a tank for a pic. Wheres the little head thats clapping his hands? A real inhabited enclosure would looked lived in yet, clean. Meaning as you can see from my posted pics taken just now, before i "freshed them up" There is a few dryed up flakes of greens. You can see the messed up newspaper.( the messed up newspaper is the dragons hiding under it wanting to brumate.) BUT there is not insects walking the cages, and there is NO fecal matter in the cages.

You want to be real okay lets be real. Breeder to supposed breeder I attached pics of what I have to deal with on a daily basis. its not a pic of three stacked tanks and a 10 gal. either. Also your only seeing group one of two. (for my adults) group two has 6 more adults. Group two is in cool down. BUT out of all my adults and babies that I have sold, an there has been many. How many times have you heard about parasites and respiratory issues? So really its two things. Your husbandry skills need alot of work, OR your to lazy to do the work, instead you just want to reap the benefits.
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2010, 02:23 AM   #38
dragonluver83
Quote:
Seems like someone is wanting a pat on the back for knowing the SPCA officer name. LMAO. Could you please post the phone number to contact that officer as I'm sure many of us would love to chat with him.
She knows his name but she hasnt contacted him. He came looking for her. I have corresponded with Aaron via PM here on fauna. Seems like a good guy, and he has found a new interest. Can you guess who it is?

Old 12-28-2010, 04:21 AM   #39
alvincent
Tom you hit the nail right on the head. In your last boi post about her, I agreed with every post you made. I also agree with whoever said she has a mental illness. The only thing I see about those pictures is they are probably old or aren't hers.

Lets place her in a filthy jail cell(6x6),with 4 other people. We should also feed her dirty food until she gets sick. Then lets place her into a box and ship her in 22 degree weather. She will get tossed around in a box by people who don't give a crap.
Lets not be responsible if she dies or can only eat a bite or two weeks later.

Honestly thats what the dragon went through. Not so cool when you see it from the other perspective is it nicole? Steven gets no hall pass with me. You are your company, plain and simple. Don't pretend you let scum like nicole drag your name into the dirt as if you have no idea. Prove me wrong Mr Walker, and I will gladly apologize.(Wishful thinking!) For the life of me I still dont know why she is allowed to post adds on here any form. Blows my mind.

nicole shouldnt be allowed to have a rock as a pet or a toilet for that matter. In all honesty anyone with no regard for a living creature's life like you, should be given a garbage can. It is the closest reflection of who you are, inside and out.

Poor Bearded Dragon.

Old 12-28-2010, 04:49 AM   #40
JudyC
Quote:
Hey Tom maybe just maybe we asre responding to Mike via email, how about that. As for the SPCA Officer his name is Aaron.
I'm sure Mike will let us know if you're REALLY trying to work things out via e-mail...or if you're just spewing more ridiculous accusations his way.

Quote:
I think that the truth needs to come out and the crap needs to be filtered.
THIS, little miss Nicole, is the BEST thing you've ever said. The truth does, indeed, need to come out...and all the crap flushed down the toilet. How about a little truth from YOU??? How about a crap-filter on your own mouth and typing fingers? Your blatant lies and utterly transparent attempts to "be Steven" are beyond the pale. I can't conceive of the fact that you still believe anyone who reads any of these threads would actually fall for your crap.

Quote:
How many of you work with dragons on a regular basis and would like to sit down and enjoy a good cup of coffee with me face to face.
What does "working with dragons" have to do with being able to spot the truth and the despicable lack of it from you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!