Bad Guy Ben Siegel Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #31
Cp3_Pythons
OMG seriously this whole thread is becuase some child got there feelings hurt? Thats what Im seeing atleast...
Then becuase of the CHILD/OP's phone and facebook settings his phone kept going off and it bothered him?
Wouldn't have his parents call to insure that it was in fact ok for him to be bidding..
Leads me to think in all honesty that he couldn't have them talk to him becuase they the OP's parents didn't know what he was doing... But we will never know as they never called becuase he the OP said it was a waste of time if that was the case why did you bid??
Either you were serious about buying ( I personally HIGHLY DOUBT IT) or just wasting time via you were bored

I've talked to Ben many times I've bought from Ben, I've talked to Ben when I wasn't buying something from him and we talked for some time on genetics,care, & husbandry of Ball Pythons . Ben's always came off as helpful and always has been.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Ben again Im waiting for my trip to Flordia later this year so I can get the chance to meet Ben in person. He told me if Im ever in Flordia be sure I come by and check the store and the animals out...

BEN SIEGEL = GREAT GUY

Old 03-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #32
BenSiegelReptiles
thanks to everyone who posted. I have to let the brat remark stand--I know I know, I just cant help it. He is being a brat. I have had quite a few young ladies and gentlemen im me and have there parents either call or email when they wanted to bid. Nice well spoken POLITE young herpers. When a young kid is sending you messages and telling you how it is or how it should be, that can wear on your patience real fast. No big deal. Im over it! Thanks to everyone who has participated so far--it has been a blast!!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:28 PM   #33
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Well because uve posted no proof of his bad behavior so its ur word against his. Im not defending him or his actions simply stating observations and playing advocate for both sides. Ur an adult so why do u resort to middle school name calling? Its just not professional IMHO. I had 12 cubscouts show unexpectedly at my resturant yesterday morning for a tour I wasnt prepared for in the least, were they being brats? not too bad but were a few occasions where they got out of hand, now if I called them brats do u think I would still have my job? Granted you own ur business and can do what u want, I just feel if u claim urself as a business u shouldnt be calling kids brats "on the clock." And to be honest ur kinda acting like a kid now trying to get him in trouble by saying underage posting isnt allowed in the BOI. But its incredibly hard to convey emotion via typing so I could be misreading.
Actually, the OP is pointing fingers, yet showing no proof whatsoever so it actually is not Ben's responsibility to defend himself...unless we're going to take the word of a 16 year-old as gospel. Not saying anything negative at all of the minor; however, burden of proof is the accuser's obligation.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #34
gsrept
this whole post shows you are a kid stay in school and get a job befor e you try to play with the big boys

Old 03-06-2011, 12:35 PM   #35
fuscusking13
I bought from Ben a few years ago and was very pleased. He was polite, courteous, and honest throughout the entire process. Shipping was timely and packed well. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Even if we assume the OP is 100 percent correct, there is still nothing to suggest a bad guy post. I tend to agree with Bens assesment as an adult would have thought through the situation before posting such things(not that all adults do unfortunately). This is much to do about nothing.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #36
BenSiegelReptiles
final post on this-

--let me clear this up for Kirk---he really has nothing to prove--I totally Iadmit I called him a brat---after a lengthy chat for a few minutes and several rude comments I first told him to stop being rude. I didnt pull the brat comment until he was basically just arguing for the point of arguing. So he really does not have to prove anything if that is his reason for his bad guy post. I did call him a bratty little kid--I also called him a brat here. Im not hiding that at all--however young master kirk would have you believe he came to me doe eyed and innocent and said please sir may I have another bowl? Sorry Oliver, Not what happened. I am sure no one is buying that. You want to act like a grown up? Dont be disrespectful to your elders, especially when they are trying to help you.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:57 PM   #37
asherah
I have never had anything but good experiences with Ben. I'm buying a boa from him and I gave him a deposit. He has been kind enough to let me hold him there until his cage is finished. So far it's been 2 months.
Thanks Ben. Will definitely buy for you him again.

Asherah

Old 03-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #38
deicide603
I have to say i agree with sbk94. The issue could have been handled a little better, but everyone makes mistakes and i have seen a lot more outrageous things said by 16 y.o.'s on forums.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #39
kirkposs
OK guys I am gonna ask for this post to be closed, and i will write a apology to ben, as i was in a REALLY bad mood yesterday. I apologize to each and every one of you. and i hope you except my apology. MODS PLEASE CLOSE OR DELETE this thread.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:48 PM   #40
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkposs View Post
OK guys I am gonna ask for this post to be closed, and i will write a apology to ben, as i was in a REALLY bad mood yesterday. I apologize to each and every one of you. and i hope you except my apology. MODS PLEASE CLOSE OR DELETE this thread.

Kirk, these threads are not deleted. This thread was unfortunate, but at least you are going to issue an apology. Hopefully, next time you will give more time and thought prior to posting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!