Bad Guy Ben Siegel Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #31
Focal
Poor customer service constitutes a bad guy thread. In fact, read the guidelines because it's extremely vague. No one knows how the conversation really went besides the OP and the lady on the phone. This is a great place to figure out facts and a great place to keep wolves hidden under the sheeps clothing. Who knows what the case is here? I just think it's funny so many of you have it figured out.

Plus, isn't everyone that starts a bad guy thread hurt in some way?

Old 03-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #32
charleshanklin
Woe this PM fom the op really shows his true character and the not only was he hurt bit he was butt hurt.

Ben Shame on you for using all caps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stxjoe
I think your bad childhood is manifesting itself in your posts Who's the one with the hurt feelings Charles?Did daddy not love you enough or perhaps the wrong way?

Old 03-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #33
annmikeal
All I can say is that with Ben he usually replies in all caps All you have to do is check out his facebook page... mostly all CAPS

Old 03-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #34
bloodybaroness
That's a really uncalled for PM from OP.

Way to be professional.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #35
stxjoe
A pm is a Pivate Message - He chose to make it public. I had the decency to send him a pm instead of quarreling with him in public unlike what you posted earlier.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #36
CJReptiles
I have been emailing Ben for years to get the wholesale list. I have never got one, but this d bag did? Lol. Ben is a top notch guy, he didn't get to where he is by treating people badly. Get over yourself, if you don't like the service. You are more than welcome to go somewhere else.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #37
stxjoe
"I have been emailing Ben for years to get the wholesale list. I have never got one.." Your post is a bit contradictory. And I did go elswhere which I posted earlier I guess you didn't read the entire thread before passing judgement. Go figure.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #38
charleshanklin
I don't see any decency in that pm. I see it a lot different and will refrain from saying what's on my mind here.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #39
LoudMetal
When I bought a Snake from Ben,I dealt with his wife over the phone..She was very courteous and nice..I will definitely be calling back.

Old 03-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #40
Retribution Reptiles
I don't see where there is an issue. In all honesty if I have to repeat myself 3+ times you're going to see satan himself appear. I have been doing customer service for 7 years in my day to day job in a CALL CENTER. I have people yelling at me at the top of their lungs and guess what they get hung up on. So if everything is true that she raised her voice out of aggravation and finally hung up on you I see nothing wrong with that. It's their business and they can run it how they see fit.

I had gotten a scale from Ben off his FB auctions and it didn't come for a while but commented on something the he posted just letting him know that I didn't get it within 24 hours he was msging me informing me that it was signed for. At that point I checked at my old address and there it was. My paypal account didn't get changed to the new address and simple mistake was made on my part.

Give a splash of respect to someone and they will give you a ton in return. A one time deal with possibly poor customer service doesn't constitute as something that should be posted on the BOI. No money was exchanged and no harm no foul. Suck it up as a life lesson and move on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!