Bad Guy Mark Jukes, Reptile realm - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #31
NIGRO51
This went sour fast. What an idiot.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #32
inkedreptiledude21
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
This went sour fast. What an idiot.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #33
Paul Kent
Proverbs 26:4 is in order....

Old 01-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #34
Reptile Realm CEO
Wow. Got me humbled. As I stated, this is a project I began with my family one year ago. Thought I would have some help locally from fellow reptile fans. Got some, but very little. So, having asked my family if I should go for it, I did. Had ZERO reptiles one year ago, easily have over 100 now. I have a vet, for The Realm, not personal help, then approached Greg Fye of Animal Control about getting a croc permit and helping with a croc display/exhibit. He was less than enthused, and more or less sent me away, barking up the chin of command. So, i did. Big surprise, they were well, maybe not impressed, but say supportive. So here I am getting ready to open this Spring, a Non-Profit 501c3 company. Wanna crack on the CEO thing? Who cares WHAT you call me, it was my idea, and I am pushing on and doing exactly what I said I would do. I have some UNBELIEVABLE reptiles to open with, and there is no such facility on the East Coast, much less my home town, which, by the way is is serious need of THINGS TO DO. Sorry I got behind on SEVERAL bills Chumley, but that does not make me an idiot. King of your living room, maybe. And no, I got my GED in jail toolbox. "Never did no studyin'", HATED tests, simply refused to do them. Only been about ten years since I was a major trouble maker in my town, but something changed when I met my daughter (She was born) HEY! That was her just now, calling me from Warren to tell me she's going to go to sleep! She/we waved until she was out of sight when she went to gramas tonight! Do you have ANY idea how EMPOWERING the love of my family is??? You know NOTHING of the adoration my children have for their daddy! It's all I need! It's all I ever needed! And you know what? I'm still opening Reptile Realm. NOTHING you can say or do will change or stop that (Not sure why you'd WANT to...) I'm about to post this to my walls, and show everyone some of the nonsense you are taking at me and my family. Getting some incredible legal advice, and I think I may have found out how to score some of the MUCH-NEEDED Start-Up capitol. I know you're trolling my FaceBook pages, they're all public. It's all there, the whole painful trip! But it was WORTH IT! Losing everything, going broke, hearing how "Santa didn't bring that much this year", ALL WORTH IT. I understand why now. Why you can't do it. It takes EVERYTHING you've got, and then twice the effort again to do what I'm about to do. Funny how my FB counters have grown these past two days. But don't worry there buddy, I think I'll yet sleep tonight!

"I can live without a friend, but I cannot live without an enemy."
Douglas MacArthur

Old 01-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #35
Reptile Realm CEO
And I know I talk funny: I'm Pur a Rican.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #36
bobtard
Couldn't have said it better, NIGRO51.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #37
Reptile Realm CEO
"sigh"

Well you could TRY. This is my blog now. And we'll have no swearing please.

"Bobtard". I like it. I'd say it suits you, but currently have no context for it. It's unlikely we will ever meet, hence your boldness.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #38
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Realm CEO View Post
Well you could TRY. This is my blog now. And we'll have no swearing please.

"Bobtard". I like it. I'd say it suits you, but currently have no context for it. It's unlikely we will ever meet, hence your boldness.
You're so clever, sir.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #39
Reptile Realm CEO
Whatever. You know you're in stitches. Come on, take some more shots, I live for this stuff. At the end of the day I'm the one who has to live with me. You came at me (Kindaaa,.... I mean it wasn't anything too armor-denting) STILL doesn't make me a POS for semi-forgetting to pay a pal. Well, he was my pal. And he posted to MY WALL, so the whole post was started on a half-truth, SINCE HE IS MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK. Who needs to be clever? You're too easy big-pimpin'...! Your turn.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #40
bobtard
I'd also like to point out that your attempted eloquence is making you look quite snotty.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!