Info Shipping faux pas from Bri Martin - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #31
GemmaMama1959
Sorry about that. Won't happen again.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:51 AM   #32
mikepanzarella
she is back to posting ads on here
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=318819

Old 05-21-2012, 05:37 AM   #33
bobtard
I like how she uploaded Bloodbanks picture to her own Flickr, lol.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #34
barbie
By the way that post, and those pics she was saying was a male last go round!!!

Old 05-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #35
mikepanzarella
good catch
i looked at her profile and saw her one friend was spidermanbeardies remember that BOI lol
that was a fun one hes still trying to sell them as hypos
go figure lol

Old 05-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #36
barbie
Ya another great seller lol!!!

Old 05-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #37
N1ck55
I would suggest that anyone that has received an animal that might have been "abused" by brianna martin report it to the aspca. I had one semi decent experience the second one mysteriously had been bit when she was evoking the other dragons by waving horn worms around. I later found out that the poor beardie had been bit on her mouth and the flap of skin had been pushed over to look normal. I know that she owns multiple animals that if she treats her beardies like this , what do you expect for the others especially a pitbull . Hmmmm...people like this should face the full extent of the law and not be allowed to own animals (mike vick???). I have had several experiences to where I have felt bad for an animal , this one is so beautiful and I gaurentee needs from her elbow down amputate. I am calling the aspca tommorrow I recommend people that had experiences like vickie do so also . I mean seriously she put my beardie with an infected arm in a used bag that smelled horrible , I thought she was dead.

Old 05-29-2012, 04:33 AM   #38
Skanakis
Damn...I suggest you name those beardies Zena and Athena....cause...damn right those are troopers right there. I hope they are doing good now and that horror is WELL behind them. Thanks for the heads up on this. Update us on their condition.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:27 AM   #39
GemmaMama1959
Hi Stavros, they are doing better, thanks for asking. The little hypo girl still hasn't laid any eggs so I am beginning to wonder about her. The other girl is still thin but is eating now so I think she is finally coming out of it. She was the one I was really afraid for. Her setback from the shipping stress has left her very thin, but I think she will gain her weight back now. It is a shame she had to go through all this, though, when it could easily have been avoided.

Old 05-31-2012, 09:26 PM   #40
N1ck55
Female

How is the pregnant female? No eggs yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!