Bad Guy STOLEN DRAGONS!! (tim or amanda miller) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #31
AndreaH
Now that Amanda has followed the rules she can explain in a brief summary of the arrangement with the dragons that Tina and Tim or Amanda had. No personal information about the argument needs to be known here because it is a domestic dispute, but the dragons owner ship is in question because of this thread. Hopefully she can clear this up and turn the bad guy thread into a good guy or atleast an informative thread.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #32
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
If this is truly a domestic type thing then Tina Noll (TimTina) should be banned permanently from this site for this post.
I don't know about all that, but it'd definitely interesting and noteworthy that the OP chose to leave out some pretty important information that, had it been known from the start, would have put an entirely different spin on her claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTina
I am sorry if anyone wanted any of them that were for sale but I will have to update the website after the police get all of their information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim miller
Any bearded dragon that she told him that was sold was left when my dad moved out. So anyone who bought a dragon she still has them and he left additional dragons for her to sell to help with electric bill.
This aspect of it could get ugly.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #33
Lucille
After being manipulated by the OP's post, I can certainly understand why the relationship ended.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #34
AndreaH
Agreed on both posts.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #35
culin92
Wait I don't get it ther was a post about her saying that the dad was away taking care of something but ones they say it should be him saying something she says my dad is right next to me? But now the post of her saying my dad is away has being delete?

Old 07-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #36
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by culin92 View Post
Wait I don't get it ther was a post about her saying that the dad was away taking care of something but ones they say it should be him saying something she says my dad is right next to me? But now the post of her saying my dad is away has being delete?
HUH? No posts have been deleted from this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim miller
I deal with all the computer stuff my dad is busy taking care of his dragons, but he is right here with me.
Is this what you're talking about? Can't he can be busy, while still being in the same room as whoever is manning the computer?

Old 07-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #37
GreathouseFarm
I believe this thread in it's entirety should be deleted!!! This is none of our business and is not something that should be furthered. They can sort out their business issues behind closed doors or in a court of law.

If on the other hand someone has purchased an animal from MIDragons or TIMTINA and not received it or has issues with an actual transaction! Than it can be posted here. I hope the mods agree...

And JoHo you know I love you but I didn't figure it out from the OP and I know their names. I just assumed she was saying that the thieves were using their identity to sell the dragons.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #38
culin92
Well the one think I don't get why would he wait for her to be at work to go to her house and take the dragons wen she is not home if ther war my dragons I would wait for her to be home and take was my with no problems if I was the one that pay for the dragons.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #39
Cowabunga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discojaguar View Post
None of that was intuitive from the original first post, which reads more like a break in from some individuals that the OP knew. However, since the OP has not come forward to post any additional information this thread is looking more and more like a flop. Why not get all your ducks in a row and THEN post a BOI thread?
Of course it is. The problem is is people like to type more than they like to read. Clicking on her name easily reveals who she was. Then 2 and 2 together isn't rocket science although this bunch was never known for such on the feet thinking. More pitch forks and burning stakes.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #40
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by culin92
Well the one think I don't get why would he wait for her to be at work to go to her house and take the dragons wen she is not home if ther war my dragons I would wait for her to be home and take was my with no problems if I was the one that pay for the dragons.
With what little verifiable information we have so far, this is neither here, nor there, as far as relevance to this thread is concerned. However, I think it's pretty common that breakups of this nature happen when when one of the partners is absent. Many people like avoid direct confrontation in such situations. I don't think we know nearly enough about this situation to insinuate that it was done in a sneaky manner in order to take animals that didn't belong to Mr. Miller. If that's what you were getting at.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!