jason campbell (inquiry) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2004, 12:15 AM   #31
campbellrptls
well you can tell the u.s government than because I got a grant for $127k and sterted breeding pythons and king and corns and I don't care what you say do not e-mail me

Old 07-15-2004, 12:28 AM   #32
Neverending
Lightbulb

Quote:
but the first thing you all should have done was to ask me how I got the hets and then I would tell you ... and then you could tell me that they were not worth anything
So what is your excuse for offering to find me some more "Spider hets" TODAY.

To bad you had to close that auction huh...or was it deleted by higher authority.

Old 07-15-2004, 12:34 AM   #33
NEWReptiles
Grant my ass.

I would love to see pics of your breeders. I know this will not happen as your full of crap.

When are you just going to find a different scam, its clear that this is not going to make it very far. I know if I had 10's of thousands in animals and people called me out, I'd have pics up in 2 seconds to prove them wrong.

Post some pics bluebook boy.........

Old 07-15-2004, 12:42 AM   #34
craig kade
Quote:
well you can tell the u.s government than because I got a grant for $127k and sterted breeding pythons and king and corns and I don't care what you say do not e-mail me
Buying normals with your welfare check does not constitute a government grant to breed pythons, I am purdy sure ya never sterted breeding bald pythons in da furst place, rather got some normals and thought you would try to make a quick buck. If you would have been smart enough to do a little research before you placed your ads you probably could have gotten away with ripping a few people off, but you were not even smart enough to do that. As far as emailing you, I would never think of doing that, what in the world would I have to talk about you with someone like you?? Once again I will put the offer up, SHOW ME THE SNAKES. I will apologize and shut up, until then we are really wasting bandwidth and time even acknowledging your existance

Old 07-15-2004, 12:45 AM   #35
craig kade
Quote:
Post some pics bluebook boy.........
HAHAHA. Bluebook boy I love that. Good one

Old 07-15-2004, 12:49 AM   #36
cka

"I deal mostly in albinos and pieds and as soon as every body stops all of this bull shi- then maybe you will get the pics you won't but the first thing you all should have done was to ask me how I got the hets and then I would tell you"

Ok then, whose line of albino and pieds are you working with? No offense Jason but you have zip zero nada credibility w/o pictures or proof...You may not give a <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> about that, but there are potential buyers out there willing to spend big bucks on ball pythons and if (lol) you are lying about these (and the grant, and the het "balds", etc, etc) you make it that much harder for legitimate small time guys breaking into the market who have spent hard earned cash and lots of time and effort to become established...either you are really hurting your chances to be a legitimate player by continuing to drag your feet on proof or your just another guy dreaming about being something he aint (and never will be
)....JMHO and peace

Old 07-15-2004, 01:02 AM   #37
NEWReptiles
I forgot, I was curious of how many homozygous animals you have right now?

Yea, Bluebook boy sure does have a nice ring to it.

Old 07-15-2004, 01:28 AM   #38
campbellrptls
ya maybe I was wrong about the het spiders but I filled out all the forms and waited a bout a year for the grant I can not help that I can sell cheaper than you and I think that pisses you off along with ever body else and I knew this would happenwhen I thought i can sell cheaper than any of you people you can call me what you wont it does not matter to me I have had people drive up from florida to see what I have so you can try to fu** with my name but it will not happen and you can say what ever about my (bluebook) all you won't to but you know it is true for any body who is reading this stay away from this site every body are as*holes here they do not act in a prof... manner yes I thought that I had het spiders and all they had to do is to ask me how ??? but they started to call me names so please stay away from here

Old 07-15-2004, 01:52 AM   #39
NEWReptiles
Quote:
I can not help that I can sell cheaper than you and I think that pisses you off
Pull your head out of your ass and read my posts.

I have real morphs and have no problem selling everything I produce for what I'm asking. Trust me, I could care less what your prices are as I know you have NO morphs and your a dumbass to boot.

Quote:
you can try to fu** with my name but it will not happen
Easy BBB, I am not trying to ruin your name, you ALREADY did that on your own. I'm just gonna reply to this thread daily so others can see what kind of scams are going on at this point in time.

Quote:
ya maybe I was wrong about the het spiders
MAYBE, whatever, and not only were you wrong about spiders, but you.......

1. were trying to sell het pastels
2. are a liar and have no breeders
3.cannot even figure out the COMMON name for this animal even though its at the top of every page you posted your BS ads on.
4. are a complete knob for still posting lies in hopes of saving face

Keep em coming BBB

Old 07-15-2004, 01:59 AM   #40
NEWReptiles
Quote:
100% hets I will sell cheaper than anyone albino-pieds-spider-pastels
I can and will sell cheaper than any one I am a private breeder I have been breeding morphs for about 4yrs. I will sell only het for right know I am allso working on a red bald python so wish me luck on that on.
How about this BBB, I will ease up if you answer a few questions for me. I will type slow so its easier for you to read.

In the above quote from your ad that was pulled, (which I saved EVERY one that was up) you state that " I have been breeding morphs for about 4 years", please tell me what morphs you have had/bred for the last 4 years.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!