Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Scammer Bad Guy Selling Sick Animals - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:13 PM   #31
Jay Sick
i did what legal counsel said to do i did what pay pal said to do i did what cc company said to do. Today i get to do what i wanted to do the only break i will give you is not filing charges for libel / slander

Old 09-18-2016, 07:16 PM   #32
Pasodama
In your initial post, at the beginning, you state the following re. 8 chams:
"all but 3 animals are still alive".
This suggests that five are still alive.
At the end of your initial post, you state the following:
"I want nothing except my money returned and the last 3 chams to have healthy happy lives."
Which is it (according to you)? Three or five?

Old 09-18-2016, 07:22 PM   #33
Jay Sick
3 chams lived 5 died what did u not understand

Old 09-18-2016, 07:25 PM   #34
Jay Sick
i guess that is phrased wrong all are dead but 3 are alive is what i was saying

Old 09-18-2016, 07:33 PM   #35
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Where's the proof. Fake documents are what they are. Fake. You were acting like you were going to drop a bomb here on fauna. So far not even a fizzle.
I have to agree that the vet letters seem fake. Notice that the vet is going completely out of his area of expertise and talking about entitlements to refunds.

He is a vet, not an attorney or judge, and has no expertise in property law. I am considering sending this thread to the veterinary board in his state so they can see the kind of non veterinary opinion made here, and my opinion is that if the veterinary board contacts that vet, he may disclaim knowledge (because it is in my opinion it is fake, no vet is going to make such judgments).

Old 09-18-2016, 07:38 PM   #36
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sick View Post
3 chams lived 5 died what did u not understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sick View Post
i guess that is phrased wrong all are dead but 3 are alive is what i was saying
Thank you for the unecessary insult, to my intelligence, when you are the one who erred.
Having a chip on your shoulder, for those who post in your thread, is not going to serve you well.
That aside, I appreciate the set clarification on number of chams.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:44 PM   #37
Craig Wyatt
Oh my gosh. Are you serious. This is how your going to try to get out of this by saying the animals are dead? WOW. You are a real peice of work. Funny no mention of that in earlier conversations or even as early as today. Your still freestyling this story. Just making it up as you go.
And I wish you would file a law suit for slander so I can easily file a counter suit.
Slander-lies told about another person.
Give me just one single instance where I ever even told a tiny peice of a single lie.
I could fill up another 50 page thread on all your lies. By myself.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:45 PM   #38
Craig Wyatt
Let me have your lawyers info. I'm calling BS on you having or even consulting one.
Let me guess you have w secret lawyer.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:45 PM   #39
Jay Sick
Lucille the letters were written to address my issue. His opinion is his opinion plain and simple does not change the fact that a vet saw them and deemed them unfit and sick. It's really funny how you always side against me no matter what you always have a negative towards me. It shows in all my past threads your negative intentions towards me and proves your character is not of a fair judging character.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:46 PM   #40
The Hairy Whale
Whenever I take my reptiles to any vet, they give me an examination/discharge sheet and the invoice. They never give me a written response telling me to get a refund on the animals. It seems obvious that this is fake, considering the time it took for you to even come up with it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!