"mike" BD ad on Kingsnake.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:27 PM   #31
dragonman22
Once again, Whatever emails I sent him a month ago I no longer have since they are automatically deleted in my sent mail folder. I don't know if he has them. Additionally he saw numerous pics of the dragons. The pics were of the EXACT dragon he got. You ever think that perhaps his lighting or heating is off and that is why the dragon is not "firing up"

Old 08-08-2006, 12:32 PM   #32
clarinet45
1. your posts are going to be deleted unless you post your full name.
2. it's obvious from his pics that he has no light or heat.*sarcasim* Is it correct? no idea, but as they seller you should have gone over husbandry with him the second the said he was having problems.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:35 PM   #33
D Dragon
Hey I call BS. I was never sent any pics of the dragon. infact if you read the emails it says the dragon he sent me may even be the one in the pic. thats because there are no other pics. I was told he was a third party by another breeder who says he owes her money too (I know thats hear say) but he is from CA the dragon was shipped from NJ. I was told by her that he sales dragons for someone else but thats not the issue! The issue is not even to argue with this guy, its just that I ordered A sunburst dragon, was told I was getting one, was showed pics of one, and what did I get? A nice health common. He knew this was a common. How much I payed or how much he charged is irrelevant. I don't have the 300 to buy a dragon so I was just looking for a deal. Some times you find one, you know. obviously not this time. I don't know why its even got to be like this. All I have to say is be careful who you buy from. Great forum by the way, I know where I'll be looking before I buy now.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:39 PM   #34
D Dragon
As far as for care they have a powersun bulb. are kept in a closed reptile room. they are given calcium with d3. checked by the local herp vet here. and all of my reptiles have outdoor enclosures in my fenced in yard. the temps are monitored remotly and with a laser thermometer. so if there is anything else let me know I'll do it too. They are feed crix, superworms, pinkies, organic home grown greens

Old 08-08-2006, 12:51 PM   #35
clarinet45
since when do yellow dragons have yellow nails?
Mike's pic:

What i think it looks like:

Mike's pic:

What i think it looks like:

still a yellow dragon, but not as impressive.

Old 08-08-2006, 12:57 PM   #36
Suncoast Herpetological
You're reaching Sara. They look like normal nails to me

Old 08-08-2006, 01:22 PM   #37
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman22
I tried but I can't seem to find the area to do that. You can't edit your "additional info" under your user options

You need to type your full name on each post for now. Editing the name field is no longer an option available to members. You can send WebSlave a private message and he we update it for you but it may take some time before he does.

To private message for the name change here.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=342

Failure to add your name will not only result in your posts being deleted and warning points issued but also reduces your credibility.

Being anonymous here, is not an option.

Old 08-08-2006, 02:52 PM   #38
dragonman22
First off, I have NO IDEA what this guy is talking about in terms of oweing anyone else money especially in California. You and your california friend may have me confused with someone else. I have not sold anything to anyone in california EVER. I am NOT a middle man and I DO live in NJ you lunatic.

Second, That picture is 100% real. I don't have time nor the skill to touch up photographs. Those nails are dark nails.

3rd and most important. Whose opinion do I value more. Sara, some 20 year old girl from Pennsylvania or Mr Schmitt the well known and respected owner of Suncoast Herps.

4th I don't know where you buy your dragons, but I have never seen any single dragon on sale anywhere for $25. Go into any petstore and every beardie will cost between $75-$100 regardless of color.

5th, If you really think it is a 100% normal dragon, go get a DNA test done and compare it with a normal beardie and I guarantee the results. I have 1 male dragon and he is pictured.

Mike Jones

Old 08-08-2006, 03:00 PM   #39
D Dragon
wow, tru colors flying high and proud. a mr miller shipped me the dragon from NJ. Im sure everyone here appreciates the name calling and objective additude towards the opinions of others because of age. good job

Old 08-08-2006, 03:07 PM   #40
kmurphy
Quote:
3rd and most important. Whose opinion do I value more. Sara, some 20 year old girl from Pennsylvania or Mr Schmitt the well known and respected owner of Suncoast Herps.
Does this mean you're going to offer to give Chris $25.00 as a settlement, per John's suggestion? The picture of his dragon is no where near as nice as the others. If I expected a bright yellow BD and rec'd the one he got I would be disapointed also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!